Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

It's new to me!

5K views 69 replies 9 participants last post by  Hawaiian Whore 
#1 ·
I just bought a used 2007 Ion Redline. It has some aftermarket stuff on it, and I'm hoping you guys can help me out identifying what's been done to it so far. I am, by no means, a car expert. Any more pictures needed to identify things can be added. Also, I don't know if it's safe to stick my vin on the forum, so I left out the picture of the parts numbers under the carpet in the trunk.

Enjoy some pics!

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome sir. I see you purchased the fastest color. Congratulations.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide App

#12 ·
Is it me or is that a stock pulley? As it looks like the nut is in the center. If it was stage 2 or smaller aftermarket pulley it would have 4 bolts instead of a center nut right? From what i can see Lowered, Opt b, Short throw and an intake! If the exhaust bug's you change it out but check to see if it has a header/Dp too! Very nice color as if i did not get silver that blue was my second choice! And def more pics! One of the pulley/engine bay looking at the S/C and pulley from the passenger side just to make sure what pulley it has!

#18 ·
My internet went down last night due to a sand storm. The pulley does say 77.9 MM on it. I had a guy look at the headers, and he says they are aftermarket oem style. Ill try and get the pics up tomorrow.

He also said something about a CAI with an air to liquid cooling setup. I have no idea what that means.

Btw, Dustin left a cd in the radio.

#20 ·
Here's a few pictures from yesterday. My internet is finally back up.

These gauges don't work. They're not even hooked up. Anybody know of a good instructional on how to make them work?

Does anyone know where I can replace these badges? Either with the same one or something different, I don't care. They're really beat up, though.

This is the best image I could get of the headers.

Lastly, the pulley. Complete with numbers.

Also, Hawaiian, my wife says we're gay for each other. :grinbigin

#22 · (Edited)
It was my old car, get the muffler replaced with what you want, its catless and you need to replace the driver's side control arm with another FE5 setup. The pulley is the stock SGTII pulley and 60lb injectors. The car is already tuned you can run down to a 2.8 with no issues, you have the griffin aftercooler and dual pass Opt. You also have the sub frame connectors and the coppertop subframe bracing. That car is SCCA SOLO Prepped.

You have about $1500 worth of repairs even if you paid someone to do them and it will be tip top. New tires are on the back, get fronts. LCA $150, you can buy pretty much every pulley from me if youre interested.

#23 · (Edited)
Performance
Bad mab Header
Smoothflow GMPP Hub Security Bolts
Siemens 60lb Injectors
GMPP LSJ Stage II Kit
GMPP Dual Pass Endplate w/Option B
GM Racing Griffin Heat Exchanger
ZZP Phenolic Intake Manifold Spacer
K&N Cold Air Intake
AEM DryFlow Filter
Magnaflow 2.5” Cat Back Exhaust (replace muffler)
NGK BKR7E Spark Plugs
ZZP 3" Downpipe Catless
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Saab Central Aluminum Shifter Bushings
PRS STGII Rotated Engine Mounts

Control
Powergrid Adjustable Sway Bar Endlinks
Coppertop Autosports Subframe Brace
Pedders Sport Ryder Springs
FE5 Struts and Shocks
PRS Hardcore Rear Sway Bar
U-RaceCars Subframe Connectors
PRS Steering Rack Spacers
FE5 Lower Control Arms (replace driver's side arm)

Hawk HPS Pads
Goodridge G-Stop SS Brakelines

Interior

Cobalt Dead Pedal
JCSPods Dual Gauge A-Pillar
SuperBrightLEDs HP White Instrument Cluster lights

Exterior
35% Tinting Limo
Hidden Antenna
Coppertop Autosports Stainless Steel Badges
Custom Brake vent mesh insert
Custom Mesh Grill inserts front and back

#28 ·
Right, it's got a belt for the stage II kit, but I thought stage II came with a 3.065" pulley. There's a slight difference in the length the belt would need to travel if I put a 2.8" pulley on it. I was asking if the difference is negligible, or would I need the slightly smaller belt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.