Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Sedan Dan

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  spike 
#1 ·
New car 2009 Cobalt ss/tc g85 sedan 260hp 260tq( Solstice gone). This car will be staying under warranty so no big changes to come.

Mods till warranty is gone
debadge (done for now)
tints (done)
YYZ springs
Powell Hardcore rear sway bar
Wheels tbd
235/40/18 tires
shifter bushings
small antenna
Exhaust
Some sort of flip up spoiler

more stuff in due time:cheers:

Day one

pin stripe gone

random after first car wash

dirty shoes

washed and clay bar

See less See more
#4 ·
The car has 29k miles on it, but the powertrain warranty is up next year. However i bought an extended 5yr bumper to bumper warranty so no big changes to come. Got the extended mainly for the motor and trans just cause i dont want a repeat of the last cobalt.

#7 ·
i think the sstc sedan is one of the best sleepers available.
they look great for a 4door.

very sharp car!

#10 ·
Ever get those shifter bushings installed? I can help you out if not.

#20 ·
A guy from css.net bought it. They came we finished it. He drove it home to the north side of Chicago from central Indiana as the break in. They put 10k on it blew it up returned it to stock( traded in car). Bashed me for "poor work" put all my "cheap parts" on his other cobalt. Bashed Mr. Powell and they got band from most delta forums. I did hear it ran OK for only running one bar of boost. I'm sure it had a few bug as do all builds but that is why it went cheap and all were warned in advance. Sad I sent all of the parts with the car.

#21 ·
Sorry to hear a dumbass bought it. You had some sik stuff, could have been a beast if they did it right and saw through to make sure it was finished good...

Oh well, at least you are free of the headaches now :) Good luck with the sedan and wish you and family the best! Hey have you seen tibbs lately?

#22 ·
Haven't seen him in a few weeks. We were going indoor rock climbing for awhile till my kid was born three months early(he is fine just small). He has been training more with some others rock climbing. Turns out little guys climb well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.