Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Nitrous and E85

5K views 78 replies 8 participants last post by  slitterell 
#1 ·
I have searched for nitrous and E85 in the search but it brings up every post where e85 and nitrous are merely mentioned.

I plan on, eventually and as the title states, nitrous on e85.

I am leaning towards a wet direct port. I was thinking a 100 shot. I will shortly have a PnP and cammed head and a 2.7 (m62) in addition to full exhaust (soon to be full 3 inch).

I imagine a complete fuel system upgrade would be in order minus injectors because I am not spraying anymore fuel through the inj yet. Eventually, I would go possibly a built motor and a TVS.

What fuel system upgrades minus inj would hold all including tvs? I understand 0TTP has the better rsfs. Pump? Would the stock motor hold the 400-430hp? The top end is being optimistic. Anything I would need to know? Suggestions on kits?

I have hpt but I would have it tuned out by a place that builds Lingenfelter and Calloway.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

See less See more
#64 ·
That's too bad. With 7gph 50/50 pre (ported) blower on 2.5, my iat2 only rises 10-12*.
I'm ok with rebuilding the blower every 10k or so though if needed.

#66 ·
Someone else started it I finished it.
Yes cams were in.

#69 ·
Shut up James.

#76 ·
The highs are too high and the lows are too low. I prefer to rely on liquor.

#78 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.