Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Left over parts cheap!

4K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  BurningInFlames 
#1 ·
Name your own price

zzp Exhaust, Seats, Wheels, Rear Bumper, Quarter Panels, Doors - see other threads

Interior I've got plastics from the rear and passenger side, center console is
sold.

Got the entire mounting bracket for the front stereo/guage/glovebox in 1 piece =P.

Rear axle with brakes

Front brakes

Rear Taillights

all a/c ducts

all nuts and bolts

carpeting, ceiling, and the rear carpet speaker cover piece(x2)

stock stero and speakers/tweets

Transmission 2004 Ion Redline Manual

So far sold front fenders, hood, engine, steering wheel, guages, front pillars, dash trim and some other misc stuff

If you need something just ask...really need this garage cleaned out.:info-smil

-jake

See less See more
#6 ·
Good question, will text you back later today.

Are the tail lights the stock ones?
Yes.

Could you post some more details about the exhaust?
There is another post I got with pics and details. Basically a zzp mid length and downpipe and the rest is stock with a chrome tip. 9/10 condition.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#4 ·
Are the tail lights the stock ones?

#7 ·
you dont have the driver side rocker molding?

#15 ·
The guy a few posts back is buying it think.

Im interested in the rear bumper, what color is it? And do you have the top a pillar trim pieces?
Bumper is blue but its from an ion coupe not a rl. Whats the top pillar?

Nvm found the pics. If you have the seats after tax return I might have to pick them up off you.
Ok let me know!

#13 ·
Im interested in the rear bumper, what color is it? And do you have the top a pillar trim pieces?

#22 ·
Yes, still available.

how much for the radio and amp?
65$ shipped. Cannot garauntee cd player working, I havent used it in years, but the radio worked just fine. I have a 6 cd changer with it
as well if you want for another 10$.

How about a decent parking brake boot?
Come on man you and I both no you are asking a un realistic question...all rl boots ive ever seen got the boot rot disease.

#23 ·
BurningInFlames Come on man you and I both no you are asking a un realistic question...all rl boots ive ever seen got the boot rot disease. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App[/QUOTE said:
Damn dood, I know. I actually don't have a rl, just an ion 2 but I can't find a gd parking brake boot, or a shifter boot. I found a shifter boot at advanced auto that is black with red stitching... It looks alright so I'm thinking about grabbing another one and stitching it around the rotted parking brake boot.

There is a local u pull it junk yard and every ion there had the boots missing :(

#24 ·
60 bucks from redlinegoods.com isn't too much to ask. Their boot will out last the rest of the car

#34 ·
The amp is working just fine!

Parts received in wonderful condition thank you again

you are very welcome lemme know else you might need.

do you have a high rise spoiler for it?
No regular style

Do you have the pieces of plastic that go along the back of the door on the outside of the car? Both off mine decided to break and fly off my car at the same time. They go along the (more flat) side of the window.
Not sure I understand what you are talking about.

#31 ·
Parts received in wonderful condition thank you again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.