Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

2004 Electric Blue Redline in Morgantown, WV

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Chrome 
#1 · (Edited)
Sadly, I think it's time I part with this car. I will be moving off of my dad's insurance plan soon and I will not be able to keep insurance on the Redline.

The car has 18,5XX miles on it and has always been garage kept until a month ago. Oil changes have been performed with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic every 3500 miles. Car has always been serviced by Saturn of Charleston & Huntington and I have a record of the service history.

I am the second owner, I bought the car May 21, 2005 with around 9000 miles on it. In the last two years, the car has been driven another 9000 more and they are mainly highway miles, to and from Morgantown, WV to Scott Depot, WV. The car has NEVER seen the track nor snow. The car is in excellent shape and is 100% stock.

The car has the premium sound system and a low spoiler. It just had an oil change and WV inspection. I also had nitrogen put in the tires to help maintain fuel mileage and tire wear.

Kelly Blue Book value is $16,290.

I'm looking for $15,000 obo. Car has a clear title with no lien against it. I will entertain trade offers ONLY if the car has a clear title as well.

Serious inquires may give my cell phone a call 304-561-5562 after 5pm. Ask for Sean.

Later,
Chrome...

See less See more
#2 ·
*BUMP*

I didn't notice I forgot to put that I'm flexible with price. Don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Also, don't forget I'm also interested in trades. Gotta be something cheaper on insurance though, so no SRT-4's or WRX's.

Later,
Chrome...

#3 · (Edited)
Chrome said:
*BUMP*

I didn't notice I forgot to put that I'm flexible with price. Don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Also, don't forget I'm also interested in trades. Gotta be something cheaper on insurance though, so no SRT-4's or WRX's.

Later,
Chrome...
Interested in trading for a G6? I have title in hand.

Mileage: 10,165. This will go up about 400 miles a week due to my commute to school which is 100 miles round-trip.
Price: I owe $18,500, KBB is $17,000 w/o options.
Description: Base 3.5L v6 sedan. Car includes Driver's Package (remote starter, cruise control, power sunroof, power adjustable pedals, fog lights, and taller final gear resulting in 34mpg hwy) and GTP Appearance Package (GTP 18" wheels, GT-R catback dual exhaust, side skirts and spoiler).

If there's any real interest I'll take more pics, but here's 2 from when I intially bought the car last summer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.