Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

2004 Blue Redline

9K views 75 replies 14 participants last post by  navymitch12 
#1 · (Edited)
Blue Supercharged Saturn

Great condition just want something new.

18xxx miles most from 3 1/2 trips to buffalo (850miles each way) needs new rubber that is why i would take 15,500 have every part i have taken off of it some extras. psi-fi kit installed (still have stock pullys) interior in good condition (-floor matts and a couple small scratches on the driver seat.) oil change ever 3k with the current set up should be near 240hp at the wheels, having some problems with the psi-fi kit and the ecu but should have all worked out, if not i will only be asking 15,100 for the car. runs great, pulled a 15.3 at jackson and with better driving and some good tires. there are a couple people on the forums that have seen the car and been in the car that can attest to it being a fun car. handles great fun car to drive just want something that i can play around with more, i/e take apart and not have to worry about warrenty (car has 50k 48mths warrenty on it)

low spoiler
carbon fiber side lights
rear grille
sun roof
psi-fi kit(16psi pulley and piggy back ecu)

extra parts
blue map/dome lights
korax intake
rain guards
hood sturts (redlineperformance.com)

if anyone intrested let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
where you at again? honda hater is looking for one :D

#4 ·
HAHAHA hes in cali with me but hey hit him up in a pm heheh

#11 ·
man if you werent so far away id try and get the wife to get rid of the view and get this :D shes been saying she loves to drive this car ever since i gave her a taste test ;)

#16 ·
what can possibly make that car look small. Are you upgrading to a truck or small cruise ship?

#17 ·
navymitch12 said:
something that will put that little hemi to shame......

pclear where are you socal? meet halfway? haha just throwing out ideas.

hehehe no nor-cali. sacratomato

#23 ·
yrethguad said:
Traction control kicks your ass, man. You're lucky to get that!! Great for launches though. Give him time. :D You know GG....
I'm sure theres a tuner for that car already if he wanted to get it taken out. His TC dosn't have a switch to shut it off? If not then my firebird wouldn't even be able to do that burnout with traction control on.

BTW hows the little one?

#24 ·
alright guys 14500 as is with everything i got someone buy this car i just bought my next car and need to sell the redline 3 cars for a 20yo e3 is not gonna be good for my "fun money" someone sell this for 14600 and keep 100$ for them self i dont care or buy the car for 14500, either way just take it PLEASE!!!! i need to have money to mod new car so i can go down south and shut goofy up :D

thats right SS bitches :D :D

#25 ·
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICK Fkin Ride Yo!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.