Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

For Sale 2006 Comp Pack $3000

7K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  mombo 
#1 ·
Hi guy's, I'm very sad. I swerved to avoid a raccoon and flipped my Redline over!!

I'm the original owner, it was in Mint condition with only 51K miles and a Brand New Engine from the dealer.

The motor has less then 10K miles with a factory warranty and was installed on 11/2015 at the dealer.

The car was a factory wing delete and has the grey Recaro seats... Interior / Engine Tranny are all MINT.

You can call or text me for more pics at 516 353 7740 my name is Danny and my email is mombo@optonline.net

P.S. here is a thread with pics of my car before it flipped. It's a shame this happened to such a nice clean car.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/buy-sell-cars/51822-2006-silver-ion-redline-low-miles.html

I had a timing chain tensioner go bad.
The dealer helped with the cost but the new crate motor installed with a 3/36 warranty was $4800
I paid 24K for the car brand new ordered to my spec and I have over 30K into it all together.
The car is in great shape other then the roof and some body panels, The motor is brand new.
Interior is in perfect condition and has the grey Recaro seats plus I have Michelin pilot super sports.
Everything was kept in mint condition and I serviced the car like I was going to keep it for 20 years.
I have 2 sets of wheels and tires that will go with the car. I will sell the whole car for 3K and that's a great deal.
If you or anyone is interested please get in touch with me and we can make it happen, I have clear title in hand.
Also I did not put a claim in on the car. It's out of my pocket and if you repair it the title is clean no salvage.

See less See more
#3 ·
#9 ·
I would get it if I had a storage place

that is a good deal if you need immediate parts for the ion redline

#10 ·
$2000

1Redline you are correct that is a great deal and the car was in perfect condition

There are so many good parts the whole car was mint now the body is messed up

But the engine transmission interior etc are all perfect and the car only has 52K miles

I will put the car on ebay next month and sell it but I wish someone here would want to buy it.

#11 ·
That's a bummer to hear about your Redline. It's sad the overall number of these cars left running are going down. I'd be interested too picking this up as a spare parts car if I only had room. Or fixing it, depending on the damage.

However you decided to part your car out, there's a few parts I'd be interested in.

#13 ·
As it is rare, and few know about them, for us that are far away and would have to ship

like an extra 500-1500 depend where live.

Is the car drivable?

#18 ·
One day I would like to get a truck with a trailer and pick up these cars myself...

that truck is very valuable in the car business

#19 ·
$1500!!!

ONLY $1500!!! Come Get It Or Just Ship The Car :wink2:

Ok guys this is it im practically giving it away at this price.

This is a steal of a deal and if no one grabs it I will list on ebay.

Call or text me Danny 516 353 7740 Thanks

#21 ·
I would love to pick your IRL up. But it probably would cost as much to ship it to central Florida. Like 1Redline said, beautiful car, but any pics after the wreck?

#22 · (Edited)
Ship It

I wanted $3000 even if it cost $1500 to ship im only asking $1500

This car is worth having for all the spare parts or to be repaired.

I see your list of cars and I like your taste in cars :grin2:

1986 IROC-Z Red 100% Original 15K miles / My best friend had a Red one new in 1986
1988 TransAm GTA Gun-Metal Gray / My other friend still has his Red one original owner.
1995 Corvette ZR1 Red #349 / Worked at a dealer drove these brand new off the lot.
1999 30th Anniversary WS6 TransAm white; Daytona 500 Pace Car 30th Build #0703 / Owned a new 2000 WS6 Silver 6-Speed
2003 30th Anniversary Grand Am GT1 SC/T Galaxy Sliver / Liked these the last of the Grand Am's
2007 Saturn Ion Redline Red with Competition package / Owned a 2004 in Silver and a 2006 Comp Pack in Silver
2007 Saturn Vue Redline Black / My sister had one for years and just sold it recently.

#24 ·
Pictures

Not sure why I can't post pics on this site now.

I have posted plenty in the past but now it doesn't let me?

The car was 100% stock mint inside and out as u can see in the other pics.

I was asking $12,000 for it before this happened so $1500 is a very fair price.

Even if someone has to ship or trailer it defiantly worth it for the price.

#27 ·
that's funny I did not even know that was a way to attach pics - been here over 2 years

is there a tutorial on this forum?

if not there should be

#30 ·
Buddy and I are interested if your car is still for sale. Sent you an email so I can see the pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.