Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

2005 ion Redline FS-Charlotte area

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  1Redline 
#1 Β· (Edited)
Looking to sell my 2005 Redline. All stock except for it being lowered, tinted and 225 tires. Newer SC, everything works like it should. Car runs, drives and looks great. 168k miles. Adult owned and well taken care of.
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing. Has always been a southern car (never seen salt).
$4200

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mhorkan007/library/Saturn%20Redline%202005?sort=3&page=1

#2 Β·
Looking to sell my 2005 Redline. All stock except for it being lowered, tinted and 225 tires. Newer SC, everything works like it should. Car runs, drives and looks great. 168k miles. Adult owned and well taken care of.
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing.
Use photo bucket to add pictures.

#5 Β·
I would add a picture here if it would let me....It is silver with a regular spoiler on it (not the big hoop). Car needs nothing. Has always been a southern car (never seen salt).
$4200

Saturn Redline 2005 by mhorkan007 | Photobucket
Copy and paste the IMG URL to the page it will actually put the pic here instead of the link

#6 Β·
for an IRL with 168K, that is in excellent condition from its appearance

just a compliment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.