The leftovers - my last For Sale thread... - Page 2 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > Buy/Sell Area > Buy/Sell Parts

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Headlights are sold, no sunroof, by retainers I mean the seatbelt retainers, PM me your cell #, I'll text pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4ckler
I miss the days when people weren't emo and just hung themselves instead of bitching on youtube....
RIP "Sally" - Pacific Blue 2005 Ion Redline Comp Pack

14.8 @ 96 mph, 2.3 second 60' - 100% stock on stock tires, 85 degrees out at 2200 ft altitude...

207 whp, 187 wtq, 100% stock uncorrected numbers on a mustang dyno...
BigBrother is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #12 (permalink)

The rocker cover is the price right below the door u c when looking from outside its painted body color i need rt side
Cholmgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

Any chance u have the a/c lines. Specifically the on with the weird bends on the fire wall?

07 Recaro Swap Member #4
In the best interest of RLF, thanks for un-banning Qwikredline
philzoot007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

I have all the AC lines.

Cholm - I have both of the rocker panels, they're a little scuffed up but not in bad shape. Where are you located? Those are gonna be a bitch to ship. Also - what do you men by right and left, I've learned to ask, lol. Some people mean from the cockpit, others mean looking at car. To me, Right side = passenger side.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

Price on the a/c lines shipped to 11787. Cash in hand. There in good condition with no rot correct?
Old 11-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

No rot that I can see, usually hoses out here get a small amount of dry rot on the surface but it doesn't go further if the lines carry fluid at all. Only hoses that get any real cracking are EGR, EVAP, brake booster, and bypass valve hoses. Don't see anything on these at all though.

Um... No idea what these go for, lol. Looks like the front hose is going for ~$25 on eBay, shipping is running between $8 and $15 per hose. Do you need both rears or just the big one, or all three primary hard lines? Say... $30 shipped for each line or $75 shipped for all of them..?

Edit - it occurs to me that the thin one that goes all around the bay is going to be a BITCH to ship. Maybe not $75 for all 3 shipped, lol. Have to see what size box I can fit that one into. So - $30 shipped for front or rear main lines, and $30 plus shipping for the annoying one, or $75 plus hipping for all three. That sounds more realistic, lol.

Last edited by BigBrother; 11-12-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

I only need the back one that mounts to the fire wall. It has the hard line with the weird bends in it. I'll take that shipped to me. Let me know ur PayPal. If u could snap a quick pic to make sure we're talking about the same one. Thanks buddy.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #18 (permalink)

It's always from the cockpit I need right side My zip is 55008 If it's not broke at all it can be stuffed up I pay 75 bucks for it shipped you should be able to ship it for 30 bucks
Cholmgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #19 (permalink)

If we're talking about the same piece - how are you shipping it that cheap? I'm seeing ~$60 for shipping from USPS, UPS and FedEx..?

phil - no problem, it's yours. Only thing is, it's a BITCH to get to, and my business trip to Cali has gotten all fucked up. I'm supposed to be headed HOME tomorrow noght - and I haven't left yet, probably leaving tomorrow evening. I will TRY LIKE HELL to get it off tonight or tomorrow, but most likely it'll be next week when I get home. The long block/trans is all disconnected and ready to drop out when the buyer arrives for pickup, but is still in the car (I don't have room for it to sit here for 2 weeks) and that line is a BITCH to get to at the firewall behind everything. I will try, but like I said - it might have to wait. These guys really fucked me up with this trip...

Anyone in Cali wanting parts - I can bring some with me, can meet anywhere north of Northbeach or south of Sacramento over the next 5-6 days - except parts that will take too long to pull off, because I'm busy as fuck with the crap they dumped on me last minute, lol. Part cost only for little things, part cost plus flat $30 delivery fee for larger items to offset larger rental vehicle, lol.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

Ok it's not bad if u take The valve cover off. Let me know how it goes. I want it so please let me know whyn ur able to get it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement