The leftovers - my last For Sale thread... - Page 4 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > Buy/Sell Area > Buy/Sell Parts

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #31 (permalink)

$30 Phil, thought I'd already said that..? Whatever, N/P, lol.

EDIT - to clarify, there are 3 A/C lines in there. A thick one that goes from the firewall, under the brake reservoir, and connects over the oil cooler on the drivers side. Second, a thin one that runs across the firewall behind the motor, down the passenger side of the bay, to the condenser. Third, a thicker one that connects over the oil cooler and runs across the front under the intake manifold to the compressor and to the condenser. We're talking about the first one, right? Firewall, under the brake fluid, down the drivers side to connect over the oil cooler? That one - $30 shipped. Front one I'll dp the same. The long thin one is gonna be a PITA to ship, lol.

Got your PayPal clay, PM me a shipping address!

EDIT #2 - never mind clay, I see your ship=to in the PayPal info.

Both of you - I haven't been paid on the California job yet and I drained my bank account (overdrew it in fact) for the trip. As soon as your PayPal payments hit my bank account, I will ship, so I'm guessing Tuesday. If I get some cash between now & then, it'll all go as soon as I can pay for the shipping. Everything is off the car & ready to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4ckler
I miss the days when people weren't emo and just hung themselves instead of bitching on youtube....
RIP "Sally" - Pacific Blue 2005 Ion Redline Comp Pack

14.8 @ 96 mph, 2.3 second 60' - 100% stock on stock tires, 85 degrees out at 2200 ft altitude...

207 whp, 187 wtq, 100% stock uncorrected numbers on a mustang dyno...

Last edited by BigBrother; 11-22-2012 at 07:00 PM.
BigBrother is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

U r right on what line. N money sent.

Do u have the dash cluster. Speedo n tach ?

07 Recaro Swap Member #4
In the best interest of RLF, thanks for un-banning Qwikredline

Last edited by philzoot007; 11-23-2012 at 09:55 PM.
philzoot007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #33 (permalink)

Dash cluster & trim pod were sold a while back, sorry!
Old 11-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #34 (permalink)

What is the deal with the control arms I would be interested so can you explain or pm me some pics? Will they work on an 04 a just to be sure? Thanks.
Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My rebuilding the lsj
hawlyns711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #35 (permalink)

I *think* they should work on an '04; don't know why they wouldn't. Explain... They are stock FE3 LCA's with the rear bushing replaced with a custom made all-metal spherical bushing. These were done before the Powell /OteeteeP ones were available. One was test fitted only, other never installed at all, both brand new. Dude I got them from had 2 sets made for his track-only RL, never needed the 2nd set. I was going to install them when I switched classes in the SCCA but I the car got dropped to GS so I stayed in Stock. They've been in my garage for 3 years, lol. I can't get what I paid, but I would like $160 shipped for the pair.

The member that purchased the Stage 2 mounts decided he didn't want them, so they're available again also, would like $80 shipped.

Anyone wanting to kill wheel hop forever and always, here's the deal of the century; never-used spherical bushing LCA's and used but good stage 2 rotated trans mounts - $220 shipped for all or reasonable offer!!
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 PM   #36 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

u have any ideahow those lcab bushings will hold up in winter with salt and what not? pics?
philzoot007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #37 (permalink)

I have no idea how they will hold up to anything, I never ran them. They're dry sockets at this point, and I was told that they aren't intended to be lubricated..? His lasted a couple years at least - dunno if he still runs them, haven't talked to him in years - of street and track use back east, so they're good for at least that long, lol!

Okay - that sucked ass. I've been laid up the last 2 days with a 102* fever and a horrid coughing something or other death infection. Just now coming back to life and I"m supposed to - well, HAVE to really - go back to Cali today and tomorrow. If I don't leave today - sick or not - I don't get paid almost $2k for this clusterfuck of a job I signed up for. Since I already did more than 3/4 of it, I'm not gonna take that hit.

I'm trying to get the hose and headlight bracket shipped on my out; UT guy (I'm sorry I"m not remembering names because my brain isn't even partially functional right now) I wasn't able to get the window motor out while I was bed-ridden so that's gonna ship thurs-fri when I get back, sorry for that.

Dear GOD I hope none of you catch this thing; seems like 1/3 of Vegas has had it in the last week.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #38 (permalink)

Payment received Hawlins, LCA's will ship when I get home. - LCA's w/ spherical bushings SOLD. Still have the trans mounts though...

OP edited, check it before you ask for stuff; also added the spare clutch disk/pressure plate that I apparently forgot I had, lol, $75.

Last edited by BigBrother; 11-27-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #39 (permalink)

All seats - front and rear - SOLD. Enjoy your new interior Djames!

Hawlyns - went to send the LCA's today while running errands & FedEx closed early..? WTF, I dunno. Rushed across town to the post office & didn't make it. They'll go out Monday, all boxed up and ready to go and in the trunk of my car. Sorry about that!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

Everything that has been paid for has been shipped; OP updated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement