The leftovers - my last For Sale thread... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > Buy/Sell Area > Buy/Sell Parts

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

The leftovers - my last For Sale thread...

Everything is sold except what is listed here, but the other threads are a disaster or can't be edited anymore. So... All prices plus shipping, all prices flexible within reason, no reasonable offer refused.

Recaro seats (front and rears) - SOLD

FE3 Lower Control Arms w/ custom spherical bushings -SOLD

HEY AUTOCROSSERS - Low mileage (like, basically new, <5k miles) front knuckles WITH ARP studs INSTALLED, comes WITH 10 more ARP studs for your rears AND 4 6mm spacers. Asking $150, make an offer.

Stock clutch disk and pressure plate, purchased as a spare and never used. Came off a stock car that upgraded, less than 15k miles on it. $75?

Good half-shafts w/ good OUTER CV's - factor OEM pieces, *does not include inner CV's* - $50.

Engine compartment - Random accessories and engine compartment stuff left. A/C compressor, alternator, starter, reservoirs, engine harness, complete brake system (lacks booster hose), fuse box assembly, wiper motor & assembly, steering rack & associated, etc - what d'ya need?!

Body - Anything not sold in the next 30-60 days goes to the junkyard with the shell. Car is Pacific Blue (2005/6). Hood - needs minor touch-up but is in excellent shape. Shipping will be a bitch, but it can be worked out. *FACTORY WINGLESS TRUNK* - why do I still have this?!! Needs minor touch-ups but in good shape, but will NOT include latch assembly (only part damaged in wreck). DRIVERS side rear quarter panel. PASSENGER side front fender. Both PASSENGER door skins. Drivers side REAR door skin. Driver side both rails, passenger side front rail only. Drivers side mirror - complete. Front bumper cover is repairable, but is cracked. Front bumper support w/ foam pad thing is FINE and available. DRIVER side black plastic thingie that always breaks off (PASSENGER side sold). Both REAR black plastic thingies available.

Interior - Anything not sold in the next 30-60 days goes to the junk yard with the shell. Full interior available minus the following (already sold) - gauge cluster & housing, HVAC controls, boost gauge/ladder tach, upper cubby w/ button, shifter, drivers power window motor, all seats. Everything else available including 2004/5 bezel, single CD player (works great), etc.

BUY MY SHIT! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4ckler
I miss the days when people weren't emo and just hung themselves instead of bitching on youtube....
RIP "Sally" - Pacific Blue 2005 Ion Redline Comp Pack

14.8 @ 96 mph, 2.3 second 60' - 100% stock on stock tires, 85 degrees out at 2200 ft altitude...

207 whp, 187 wtq, 100% stock uncorrected numbers on a mustang dyno...

Last edited by BigBrother; 12-01-2012 at 07:27 PM.
BigBrother is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

how much on the front bumper?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's going to cost an arm and a leg to ship; you sure you want a bumper that will need to be repaired and painted on top of that? I only listed it on the off-chance that someone nearby might need one and a hookup for repairs and paint, lol.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

how much do you think shipping would be on the recaros (and possibly the passenger fender) to 17055?
Old 11-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

LOL - of all the things I list, the first 4 contacts I get are from people all over the country wanting th the biggest, hardest to ship items on the whole car. I figured I was listing those on the off chance that someone local or in UT, AZ, or CA wanted them and we could meet halfway or something, LMAO.

I WILL look up shipping for you guys, but I'll say this - the last time I shipped something like the hood, it was a carbon fiber hood for a Saturn S-Series that weighed under 25 lbs including the custom crate I made. It cost $164 to ship. Oversized stuff like the seats, hood, trunklid, fenders, etc - cost an assload to ship. The fender I sold before shipped for around $65 IIRC, the driver door skin was around $45 IIRC. I'm willing to sell them cheap to offset it to some degree, but it's highly unlikely to be worth it. UShip.com is the best bet; it's a cool site where freight services bid on the package. But it takes a couple days.

Last edited by BigBrother; 11-11-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

true i guess i didnt realize how expensive it would actually be... i just got excited about a rl bumper.. lol
04_ecotak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Do u have right rocker cover
Cholmgren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Um... As a car guy, I fell stupid, but... What's a rocker cover, LMAO?
Old 11-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

PM me with detailed pix of recaros please and what are the retainers for the seats that are broken also??? Also can you include pix of the cupholder area?? And how much you asking for the sunroof assembly?? I mean the whole thing glass, the bracket and motor
Thanks
djames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

oh and both headlights if still available
djames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement