PARTS: AeroForce, Nyrm98 Pod, ZZP Stg 3 IC, Snow Tires/Alloy Wheels, Custom Sub box - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > Buy/Sell Area > Buy/Sell Parts

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

PARTS: AeroForce, Nyrm98 Pod, ZZP Stg 3 IC, Snow Tires/Alloy Wheels, Custom Sub box

Okay. Here's an updated post with parts I actually have. I will update this top post as stuff sells. From here on out, first to get the money into my account gets it. Unless you've paid, it ain't yours. If you don't like the price, make an offer. Combine items for discounts.

PARTS YOU CAN BUY:

NYRM98 GAUGE POD
: I'm looking around $70 shipped on that. This is a really nice pod that replaces the whole top of the column. It is not the cheap one that just sits on top. Looks factory.

-SOLD!!!-AEROFORCE INTERCEPTOR: $SOLD!!! SHIPPED AS IT SITS. $SOLD!!!IF I FIND THE FACE AND BEZEL KIT BACK. Gauge is white face with chrome bezel at the moment. I have black bezel and face IF I can find it back. Display is black and white. Comes with power wire too.

ZZP STAGE 3 INTERCOOLER (NEW): Don't know if I have the hardware kit, or what it costs if I don't. It doesn't look mint from riding around in the trunk, but it looks better than one that's been battered with bugs and rocks. It looks like this, but with a few bent fins here and there: ZZPerformance - ZZP LSJ S3 Cobalt Heat Exchanger #ZZ-S3HE-COBALT I'll try to find it and get pics. I'm thinking $185ish shipped, no hose kit. If I find hoses, I'll toss them in. ZZP gets $220.00 new plus shipping, and this has never been mounted.

SUBWOOFER BOX: I bought this on here years ago and never mounted it in the car. Here's the original post: custom 10 inch sub encloser I have no idea what I ended up paying. Make an offer if you want it.

SNOW TIRES AND WHEELS: 16" alloy wheels from TireRack with 205/60/R16 General Altimax Arctic tires on them. I would say there is at least 60% tread left on them. Have to measure. One oddity: TireRack mounted one of them backwards. Worked fine, so I left it. Never ran it on the front, though. I would recommend flipping it and putting the rears on the front, which was my plan for this year since they have better tread (who woulda thought?). Wheels are at Sport Edition F8 Bright Silver Paint. $350 picked up in/around Grand Rapids MI. Current price from TireRack would be about $700.00 on the package. Wheels are pretty much like new, and beat some ugly steelies for snows.

I'm not locked in to prices on everything, so feel free to make offers. The wheels are a pick-up only item unless you want to pay shipping. If they don't sell, I may just pull the tires and put them on my new wheels and unload the wheels.
1976 Camaro. Even more boring than the last one...

Last edited by ryanmh1; 11-23-2012 at 07:08 AM.
ryanmh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

So to clarify, the ZZP S3 Heat Exchanger has the cobalt brackets, not the Ion brackets, right?

1 of 1012 Onyx Black 2004 Ion Redlines
IONredlineRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IONredlineRACER View Post
So to clarify, the ZZP S3 Heat Exchanger has the cobalt brackets, not the Ion brackets, right?
No. Link was just for photo. It has Ion brackets.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Let me know via PM if you find the hose kit. Depending on where you are in MI I could meet you for it.
Pirate Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

I pm'd you trying to give you money for stuff....
liamrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Steve View Post
Let me know via PM if you find the hose kit. Depending on where you are in MI I could meet you for it.
i'll call zzp if I can't find it. Probably quicker than tearing my house apart.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)

BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTER SPECIAL: Get the gauge pod, intercooler, and subwoofer box for $215 plus shipping. What a bargain! I'll even toss in a 2004 Ion Redline owner's manual! Or you can not have the box for $10 less...

Wheels and tires will sell for $325 picked up. Speak now, or else I'll just wait it out until you all start sliding off the road. I will part the wheels from the tires if anyone wants just the wheels. Will NOT part and sell just the tires.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

U goypics of the pod?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Elmeno19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Pics of everything

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Elmeno19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Haven't had time to take pics yet. It's all pretty straight forward, though, except the wheels and tires which I haven't had time to measure tread depth. Still, at the price for those, you're getting a great deal. Basically paying for like new rims and getting free snows on them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement