LSJ Shifter Bushings *GREAT UPGRADE* - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > Buy/Sell Area > Buy/Sell Parts

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

LSJ Shifter Bushings *GREAT UPGRADE*

I have two Shifter bushings, they go under the actual shifter themselves. You can check TWM's website for instructions.
These replace the OEM rubber ones that make shifting feel loose, these will stiffen up the shifter feel.

Mine are from B&M but are nearly the same as all the other companies... No washer included and really arn't needed....
Vehicle's Compatible:
05-07 Cobalt SS
04-07 Ion Redline

$20 + $5shipping so $25 1 Set AVAILABLE 1 SOLD

Paypal: Bratboy90@msn.com
PM me your Name, and shipping address.

Thanks,
Roger

Last edited by Bratboy90; 11-30-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

I have always wanted to get these but never got around to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

i just picked some up from **** over the weekend the arrived yesterday
2006 Ion Redline: 80# injectors, tuned on e85, k&n cai,Ca V2 shorty header, magna flow catback to borla xr1 muffler,zzp catted downpipe,bwoody rear sway bar,zzp heat exchanger,custom option b, 2.8 smooth flow pulley, ingalls torque damper,quaffe lsd, Power stop evolution ceramic pads, Power stop Kinetic drilled and slotted rotors.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have a set similar to these, they did make a noticible different I though was worth the short money I paid last year. still happy with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline View Post
I have always wanted to get these but never got around to it.
QFT!
Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My rebuilding the lsj
Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

I agree, but without the washer if the spacers are made correctly the risk is the housing will break. I put stainless washers with mine; added the LNF trans shift lever and the entire LNF shift housing as mine was old. works awesome.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

I got mine the other day Saturn Ion Redline Shifter Bushing Kit TWM Performance:Amazon:Automotive along with hurst shifter. Gonna put it in this weekend.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikredline11 View Post
I agree, but without the washer if the spacers are made correctly the risk is the housing will break. I put stainless washers with mine; added the LNF trans shift lever and the entire LNF shift housing as mine was old. works awesome.
Yea you can buy some washers for cheap at home depot though... That's why I'm selling so cheap. Usually these go for around $40 + shipping. Honestly my fiance had been running them without the washers for 60k miles no problem... It shouldn't break because the oem are designed the exact same way but with rubber. The washers are just that extra safety precaution to evenly distribute pressure.

ONE SET SOLD, ONE AVAILABLE!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 03:56 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratboy90 View Post
Yea you can buy some washers for cheap at home depot though... That's why I'm selling so cheap. Usually these go for around $40 + shipping. Honestly my fiance had been running them without the washers for 60k miles no problem... It shouldn't break because the oem are designed the exact same way but with rubber. The washers are just that extra safety precaution to evenly distribute pressure.

ONE SET SOLD, ONE AVAILABLE!!!
that is totally wrong. The oem bushings have a rubber insert with a large metal sleeved washer on the upper sided of the housing; totally different to an alloy washer with no topside washer.

really. you have no experience to speak of , your gf driving around with your stuff and not breaking is a test of one car, she is probably driving a lot nicer than most car guys drive their cars.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikredline11 View Post
that is totally wrong. The oem bushings have a rubber insert with a large metal sleeved washer on the upper sided of the housing; totally different to an alloy washer with no topside washer.

really. you have no experience to speak of , your gf driving around with your stuff and not breaking is a test of one car, she is probably driving a lot nicer than most car guys drive their cars.
Dont be an ignorant cunt. Just because its a woman diesn't mean shit you little bitch. I worded it wrong and I apologize... Their already sold anyways you dumb cunt. Don't assume anything... I have one of the more heavily modded M62 Cobalt SS's... I don't care to update on here because its a fucking ghost town... I have also been running the exact same without washers for 40k for heavy abuse. You pulling it out of your ass as you go along and caught one mis-worded sentence. What a tough guy.... gtfo troll

BTW both are sold Thanks RLF!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratboy90 View Post
Dont be an ignorant cunt. Just because its a woman diesn't mean shit you little bitch. I worded it wrong and I apologize... Their already sold anyways you dumb cunt. Don't assume anything... I have one of the more heavily modded M62 Cobalt SS's... I don't care to update on here because its a fucking ghost town... I have also been running the exact same without washers for 40k for heavy abuse. You pulling it out of your ass as you go along and caught one mis-worded sentence. What a tough guy.... gtfo troll

BTW both are sold Thanks RLF!
Lol! Way to make yourself look like a dumbass. Your screen name is quite fitting. I'm sure your "heavily modded m62 cobalt" is much faster then John's near perfectly refined TVS redline. /end sarcasm.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread