Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

New guy

4K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  ARM 
#1 · (Edited)
Well i figure i can introduce myself a little bit. Name is Nick Carstedt from WI, but stationed in WA for now. I have an 06 cobalt ss, i was previously on the ever so great css.net (not). Ya ya i dont have an IRL whoopie sue me. Heard this is alot better for info so looking forward to reading some good stuff!

i suppose i can post a couple pics (yes the piston is crooked, it was set in there for a picture thats all)

See less See more
#2 ·
If I could sue you for having a Balt and not a redline I would. But I can't so I won't.
Hope to see this thing up and running soon! I'm supposed to go pick up my 4.45 Trans Friday so ill be sure to report the difference it makes.

#4 ·
3.82??? Wtf?

#6 ·
Did someone swap that in before you got the car?

#7 ·
not that im tracking, bought it off an old guy bone stock. Ive researched it a little bit and have heard of other non lsd lsj's having a 3.82 as well and no1 really knows why. Either way its a fresh trans now so i could care less

#9 ·
Lol shush Tyler. I'm trying to convert a shortbusser into a respectable citizen :lol:

#11 ·
Excuse me?

#17 ·
Nah the nfl thread is completely under control.

#20 ·
Somehow I new that would surface eventually...

Vander, you're outnumbered 500-1 or more here. Might wanna let that one go.

Just being honest.

#23 ·
it honestly dont bother me, the WORLD is full of idiots so it is what it is.
Fixed. Welcome to teh RLF, try not to puke of the carpet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide App

#24 ·
With that I award you FOUR intrawebz

#27 ·
Dang. That looks nice.

#28 ·
thank you, ill get some pictures of it with the cf hood on it some day that its not raining out there. I have a cf tijin trunk but thats sitting in my room back in WI so that will have to wait haha...and what do you mean when is everything happening with this car?

#29 ·
I got my 4.45 in today. It's awesome.

#31 ·
Oh Eric. Just because the regal is turbo doesn't mean it's fast :p

:fight:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.