Got invited to a Saturn dedicated forum. - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > General Area > General Discussion

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn_Sinnah View Post
Have you seen the welcome center? Half the people that sign up don't even make it past 10 posts they all just leave. I just don't see the point that's all. Don't mind my rant I just like logic and I don't see it with that rule.
Having watched the relentless spamming that some 3rd world sub-humans inflicted on Saturnfans.com a couple of months ago before the moderator started having to MANUALLY approve every new member, I can understand why the webmasters go to these lengths to make the experience as enjoyable as possible for existing members. While new members may get a bit frustrated, it's actually to your benefit to have those rules in place.
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by recaro86 View Post
Did they release you?
No lol I'm starting to believe they don't release anybody, that is unless your welcome thread involves a published well documented autobiography and a verbal blowjob. Whats wrong with stating how you know about the forum, what you drive, what you've done and how you can contribute to the community? Everything else I believe will fall into place. I just posted on a newbie thread and now I'm waiting on moderator approval................again. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!

www.discounttiredirect.com
www.myspace.com/discounttiredirect
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daver View Post
Having watched the relentless spamming that some 3rd world sub-humans inflicted on Saturnfans.com a couple of months ago before the moderator started having to MANUALLY approve every new member, I can understand why the webmasters go to these lengths to make the experience as enjoyable as possible for existing members. While new members may get a bit frustrated, it's actually to your benefit to have those rules in place.
Okay I get that but in my opinion once you realize they are not spammers you should release them no? I've posted pictures, introduced myself and my welcome thread says I was spotted. I'm not some random dude pretending to drive the car and has a diabolical plan to spam their website. The guy that spotted me even communicated to me in the thread and told everyone how my car sounded. That being said why else would one believe I'm a spammer?

Another thing is that they have example welcome threads which basically shows how to get approved faster. The one I read basically had this long story about some dude that has some build and he owns a saturn as well and all because it was a "well written" autobiography he got approved almost instantly. Well hell IF I were a spammer I would just make up a bunch of stories like that dude did, get approved and then spam the shit outta them. Anybody that is creative can come up with some crazy build story. This is the internet nobody is who they say they are or have what they say until physically witnessed by others.

Hell, I could tell you I have a 700HP MKIV Supra in my garage that I only drive on weekends. Who's here to say otherwise? Get my point?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

Didn't the Nazis only approve of certain people...?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 11-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #25 (permalink)

Lol, yeah Arian race FTW back then. Poor Brooklyn, hope they free their grasp soon, for the S series may be extinct soon.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

It shall be that forum's undoing

Hawaiian Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Whore View Post
It shall be that forum's undoing

I agree with you 100 percent. Who wants to join a forum that doesn't approve people? With the amount of shit we already get for driving Saturns you would think they would be more accepting. Well us Saturn drivers I know you drive a SS. Its funny because the dude that posted in the welcome thread drives a LSJ SS but I somehow think hes not going to get approved cuz they were being dicks to him on his first post. His first post was "Im new to this forum. Usually on css.net or Facebook Cobalt SS Gang." and it was approved surprisingly but not before a mod "fixed" his post and added in red letters "Read the damn rules" I'm like WTF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by recaro86 View Post
Lol, yeah Arian race FTW back then. Poor Brooklyn, hope they free their grasp soon, for the S series may be extinct soon.
IDK I'm getting tired of the waiting, then again I've been saying that since I first joined lol I just checked again and am still waiting lol
Old 12-02-2012, 06:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

Fk it... I wouldn't even sweat it

Hawaiian Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #29 (permalink)

Lsj in an sc is win all over the place. I use to and probably still am a member of both fourms. Joined in 99/00. Now if I could just remember my username and password. I need to remember wifey and I picked up a 2000 sl2 and it would be nice to be able to read up on the car. Anyways with what I have herd from you all who are active members or trying to be active members I think I'll skip it.
SPLREDLINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

For real it kind of defeats the purpose of a forum doesn't it???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement