Got invited to a Saturn dedicated forum. - Page 4 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > General Area > General Discussion

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #31 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

Nazi forum

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Old 12-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #32 (permalink)

The forum has a wealth of knowledge but like everyone else has said there has been issues in the past and sometimes still. Basically drama, but if you can get past that the knowledge on there is pretty great for the S-series. I learned how to do a manual swap, rear disc swap, full suspension swap, I wrote a how to on how to swap 3rd gen PCMs all of which is on there. Tons of great builds, some very mechanically inclined people and a few guys who know stuff inside and out with turbo builds and even just basic troubleshooting.

They basically try to "break you in" initially to make sure you can take the garbage that gets spewed out there. As long as you don't backlash they pretty much know you're not going to add to the drama.
Special Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

Right, because what kind of people have disagreements with admins and moderators?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Hawaiian Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #34 (permalink)

I think it got to the point of beyond disagreements, but really petty personal stuff. I feel like it's on the back side of that stage of the forum but what are you gonna do?
Old 12-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #35 (permalink)

I haven't even tried to sign up with them. Our Admins do a good enough job that it isn't a problem all the spam, bickering and nonsense quick goes away.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
slitterell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Forces View Post
The forum has a wealth of knowledge but like everyone else has said there has been issues in the past and sometimes still. Basically drama, but if you can get past that the knowledge on there is pretty great for the S-series. I learned how to do a manual swap, rear disc swap, full suspension swap, I wrote a how to on how to swap 3rd gen PCMs all of which is on there. Tons of great builds, some very mechanically inclined people and a few guys who know stuff inside and out with turbo builds and even just basic troubleshooting.

They basically try to "break you in" initially to make sure you can take the garbage that gets spewed out there. As long as you don't backlash they pretty much know you're not going to add to the drama.
Yea but I'm still not approved lol and the only section I can participate in is the welcome center and what do most people do in any car forums welcome center??? Put up pics. Which I can't even see cuz I'm a "noob".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!

www.discounttiredirect.com
www.myspace.com/discounttiredirect
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitterell View Post
I haven't even tried to sign up with them. Our Admins do a good enough job that it isn't a problem all the spam, bickering and nonsense quick goes away.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
U should try and see if you have better luck then I do? Lets see how long you can last before they Approve or forget about you. lol
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #38 (permalink)

Now I'm interested, so I took a look at your thread over there to see what was up.

I see nothing wrong! lol I think someone is being lazy or forgot to approve you. Clean intro like that has nothing wrong with it, more like an asset member to me.

Let me know if anything happens in the next day or so, I'll put in the good word.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #39 (permalink)

Hey I got a response from one of the guys whom I know personally. Turns out the one who does the approving has been having life issues, medically especially. Turns out it is a case of real life got in the way of car forum deal. The guy I talked to said it just fell through the cracks but he'll try and get it moved along for you.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

Thanks man, I would think that being that there are other mods they would assume the role to cover their person thats going thru the personal stuff. Seems as if other they could've lost out on other potential contributing members as well. But thanks again I just checked it and guess what. IT IS ALIVE!!!! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement