Someone sell me their oem boost gauge - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Someone sell me their oem boost gauge

Im looking to buy an OEM boost gauge/ ladder tach along with the steering column pod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:29 AM

One popped up on eBay the other day but sold right away. If you use eBay you can setup searches to email you when items like this become available. that's usually how I find what I'm looking for, though it may take a little time.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinche_adam View Post
Im looking to buy an OEM boost gauge/ ladder tach along with the steering column pod
Meh just get an aeroforce and column pod

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 12:20 PM

I think O T T P and ZZP sell some stock guages. At least for cobalts I have seen them. I don't really know what the stock boost gauge looks like in the IRL.

Edit for some reason it added **** for the abbreviation for over the top performance.

Last edited by Wayne Red IRL; 02-17-2017 at 12:54 PM.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Red IRL View Post
I think O T T P and ZZP sell some stock guages. At least for cobalts I have seen them. I don't really know what the stock boost gauge looks like in the IRL.

Edit for some reason it added **** for the abbreviation for over the top performance.
Bad experiences with o t t p in the past from members have made them a bad word. Most stick to zzp, Powell racing, and ced.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 06:07 PM

Really? I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I've had a rough experience with ZZP though.... It's funny they try to censor things. Over the Top Performance is one better places for ecotec parts. It's funny because 9 times out of 10 the problems are because the buyer purchased with out reading. Like the guy that bought the cobalt LSJ-T turbo kit expecting it to fit his IRL, when it says right in the description does not fit IRL. LOL....
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Red IRL View Post
Really? I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I've had a rough experience with ZZP though.... It's funny they try to censor things. Over the Top Performance is one better places for ecotec parts. It's funny because 9 times out of 10 the problems are because the buyer purchased with out reading. Like the guy that bought the cobalt LSJ-T turbo kit expecting it to fit his IRL, when it says right in the description does not fit IRL. LOL....
Some have had good luck others have had bad. I believe there was copyright stuff back in the day as well with products created by members and ripped off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.