Someone sell me their oem boost gauge - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 14
Someone sell me their oem boost gauge

Im looking to buy an OEM boost gauge/ ladder tach along with the steering column pod
pinche_adam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Junior Member
 
88GTAChuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 18
One popped up on eBay the other day but sold right away. If you use eBay you can setup searches to email you when items like this become available. that's usually how I find what I'm looking for, though it may take a little time.
88GTAChuck is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 12:18 PM
Senior Member
 
REDLINE1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinche_adam View Post
Im looking to buy an OEM boost gauge/ ladder tach along with the steering column pod
Meh just get an aeroforce and column pod
REDLINE1313 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 12:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
I think O T T P and ZZP sell some stock guages. At least for cobalts I have seen them. I don't really know what the stock boost gauge looks like in the IRL.

Edit for some reason it added **** for the abbreviation for over the top performance.

Last edited by Wayne Red IRL; 02-17-2017 at 12:54 PM.
Wayne Red IRL is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
 
REDLINE1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Red IRL View Post
I think O T T P and ZZP sell some stock guages. At least for cobalts I have seen them. I don't really know what the stock boost gauge looks like in the IRL.

Edit for some reason it added **** for the abbreviation for over the top performance.
Bad experiences with o t t p in the past from members have made them a bad word. Most stick to zzp, Powell racing, and ced.
REDLINE1313 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 06:07 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 24
Really? I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I've had a rough experience with ZZP though.... It's funny they try to censor things. Over the Top Performance is one better places for ecotec parts. It's funny because 9 times out of 10 the problems are because the buyer purchased with out reading. Like the guy that bought the cobalt LSJ-T turbo kit expecting it to fit his IRL, when it says right in the description does not fit IRL. LOL....
Wayne Red IRL is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 09:59 PM
Senior Member
 
REDLINE1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Red IRL View Post
Really? I've had nothing but great experiences with them. I've had a rough experience with ZZP though.... It's funny they try to censor things. Over the Top Performance is one better places for ecotec parts. It's funny because 9 times out of 10 the problems are because the buyer purchased with out reading. Like the guy that bought the cobalt LSJ-T turbo kit expecting it to fit his IRL, when it says right in the description does not fit IRL. LOL....
Some have had good luck others have had bad. I believe there was copyright stuff back in the day as well with products created by members and ripped off.
REDLINE1313 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: OEM Boost Gauge w/ CF Gauge Pod KyFritz Buy/Sell Parts 8 03-31-2012 09:24 PM
oem boost gauge install on '05 rich Problems & Troubleshooting 15 03-25-2007 06:05 AM
WTB: OEM Boost gauge GaRsNoW Buy/Sell Parts 10 01-23-2007 11:27 AM
OEM Boost Gauge max_boost Buy/Sell Parts 16 07-07-2005 02:58 PM
OEM Boost Gauge Chrome ION Redline Discussion 12 05-24-2005 09:30 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome