#1 ·
We're S.E.E., Or Southeast Ecotec Enthusiasts. We are gauging interest in
forming a regional car club in southeast Michigan. For the past few weeks
we've been brainstorming ideas and activities to do involving the Ecotec
engine platform. Dyno days, car meets, car shows, and contests are just
some ideas so far. There will be a reasonable membership fee, collected
yearly. Again, we're just trying to get a feel of how many people are
interested, no plans are concrete yet. If you're interested, let us know if
you'd want to join. Depending on the outcome, this may just become reality!

#2 ·
Sounds like something Id be intrested in. Just let me know.

Im a member of NTune motorsport as well. If this becomes reality, Im sure we would be more than intrested in a combined track day or combined meets every once in a while. Everything is pritty much over and done with for the winter, but let me know what all you guys come up with and Im sure we can work something out for the next season.

#3 ·
Not In Anyones Club, Yet

SOUNDS GOOD IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE A CAR CLUB JUST FOR VHEC W/ECOTEC ENGINES KEEP ME INFORMED I WOULD BE UP FOR A CLUB LIKE THIS:cool:

#4 ·
We could be the VD of SEM club . . . Various Deltas of South East Michigan . . . hahaha, just kidding, I just wanted to say we could call ourselves "VD". I'm down, even though I can't afford anything, I'll be in for it. Keep us apprised. If you're thinking "t-shirts for club members" keep me in mind.

#5 ·
Got a couple people now on various forums, any one else?

I realize that winter is coming, so this wouldn't start soon. It'll give us time to figure everything out, and get some dates set. It'll probably start again in mid march.

And oh yea, we've already got t-shirt designs down.

You know how I like my t-shirts

#9 ·
dipolley said:
Although I am moving, I am in if T shirts are involved.
There's always the whores for the Tshirts.

I'm down, shirts or no shirts. Although I'll be staying stock for awhile, unless this lease lets me put on the staged kits. This would be my first real car club.

#11 ·
max_boost said:
Again with the T-Shirts, I think you could be sold on anything as long as you get a t-shirt out of the deal, :)
Yep, and my credit report will attest to that. (no not really). And I am a T shirt whore because every time I should get one I don't. The Pepsi racing hat in my rear window was the only thing I got at Daytona last year. We spent over $10k and all we got was a few hats. (long story)

This club is something I would like to see happen. Seems like alot of people are getting ready to start clubs up as their winter projects. I suggested it in the spring, but our numbers were to small. So it was dropped. Now it seems more doable. Any suppost I can offer I will. I live above a guy who does T shirts as well so maybe I can swing a deal with that.

#14 ·
dipolley said:
Yep, and my credit report will attest to that. (no not really). And I am a T shirt whore because every time I should get one I don't. The Pepsi racing hat in my rear window was the only thing I got at Daytona last year. We spent over $10k and all we got was a few hats. (long story)

This club is something I would like to see happen. Seems like alot of people are getting ready to start clubs up as their winter projects. I suggested it in the spring, but our numbers were to small. So it was dropped. Now it seems more doable. Any suppost I can offer I will. I live above a guy who does T shirts as well so maybe I can swing a deal with that.
I think is just cause you don't like to wash clothes!!!;) But I would def be in on this. OH and t-shirts are always cool to.

Shawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.