Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Red & white striped QC

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  REDLINE1313 
#1 ·
Saw this is my dealership in Santa Clarita. Another striped example.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
LoL - did you got scotting cars at the dealership today, or what? :D

I've been thinking of going in there and asking them about that...how much, etc...Think it could look cool on my black (silver striping), but too many Go Fast mods on the list to justify it right now. Wasn't impressed with their service there anyway, so not really looking forward to stopping in there and talking to any of them. They didn't seem to know a whole lot about the RL, considering every time I drive by, they got a handful in there lot!

#5 ·
I've never seen any striped Redlines or QC's, but my locacl Saturn dealership has a fascination with making movie cars. Awhile ago when the Starsky and Hutch movie came out, they had a red QC with the big white stripe on the side. And then last summer when the Dukes of Hazaard came out, they decorated a QC with rims, orange paint (along with the numbers on the side AND the flag on top), darkened headlights, and even a push-bar (or whatever they're called) on the front bumper. And to my knowledge that DoH QC still hasn't sold yet!

#7 ·
it dont look bad.

#8 ·
those style rims would liike nice in black on my car.

#13 ·
#14 ·
#15 ·
JDRedline said:
I think deal-days for the Red Line are a thing of the past and Freak lost out.
lol i lost out in the sense of I don't have the ability to go back in time, correct :p I wasn't in the market for a RL until after all the prior big promotions were going on....

#16 ·
Cynic said:
Yeah he's trying to find yet another steal of a deal redline that Freakazoid won't buy.

yea I'm sure he is.... I asked him to go shopping for me for a car in California... because that makes sense.....

#17 ·
Freakazoid said:
yea I'm sure he is.... I asked him to go shopping for me for a car in California... because that makes sense.....
hell while I'm at it, what 'steal of a deal' have I not bought??? where was one, show me one will ya please? because that'd be awesome.

maybe you're referencing the one in michigan? THE ONE THAT DIDNT EXIST? or maybe you're referencing the ebay ones..... the ebay auctions that never met the reserve?

yea....

#19 ·
IONredlineRACER said:
I've never seen any striped Redlines or QC's, but my locacl Saturn dealership has a fascination with making movie cars. Awhile ago when the Starsky and Hutch movie came out, they had a red QC with the big white stripe on the side. And then last summer when the Dukes of Hazaard came out, they decorated a QC with rims, orange paint (along with the numbers on the side AND the flag on top), darkened headlights, and even a push-bar (or whatever they're called) on the front bumper. And to my knowledge that DoH QC still hasn't sold yet!
They sold it! I talked to the guy who did sell it while test driving their last 06 Redline. He said they had to eat the paint.

#20 ·
wow sorry about bringing this 10 year old post back to the surface but

check out this body on what a regular ion coupe???

Was this a redline or not - anyone know?

#25 ·
Isn't that weird to see a Sign with Saturn and the lot full of saturn ions

long time, right people?

#26 ·
Is that an aerowing on the navy blue saturn ion sedan..

this dealer was cool..... :pimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.