Best RL EVER!!! Not.... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > ION Redline Forums > ION Picture/Media Post

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Best RL EVER!!! Not....

Guys a complete moron...

Yea... Ummm. I have nothing to say... Also he thinks if you flips the SC upside down it will react like a turbo... Oh the stories we have about this idiot...

Also...

Because Intake's and Pulleys to make more boost won't gain HP.... ROFL

Last edited by Bratboy90; 12-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Bratboy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

I am not sure if I should lol or puke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
GMRedline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

This is also the guy who said fuck the military, that we're not shit, and we go to war without knowing why. I want to skull drag this cocksucker so bad

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion

Should I know who this guy is? Name rings a bell but having trouble placing him.

E85, 80# Injectors, 2.7" Billetflow pulley, extrude honed header, Dual Torque Braces, poly mounts.
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
ARM
That guy is awesome ^^^

I hope he's not on here. His stupidity would singlehandedly drop this site to CSS levels....

2006 Black Onyx Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area47 View Post
::slams head into desk::

you can make the ve look like a pair of tits and it will NOT change the way the car runs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxity
Bacon is made from smoked pork belly. Any and all other "bacons" are charlatans and an insult to pigs everywhere.

It would be like putting a Redline badge on a Honda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline
LSD is good.
ARM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
whore whore whore whore

I know some vets up there that would like to speak to him about his comments on our military

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Hawaiian Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

He posts a lot on the "Redline Lovers" FaceBook page.

Former Redline Mods: GM Stage 2, K&N Cold Air Intake, 17" Motoring Drifters, Autometer Boost Gauge, Aeroforce Interceptor

1 of 1012 Onyx Black 2004 Ion Redlines
IONredlineRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
I <3 UR MOM

Where's this douche from? Looks like NY plates......

***04 Silver Turbo RL***
ALL4GLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

I suppose I should update you guys. Only fair...

his nicknames: 'coffiehigh', 'thecoffiehigh', 'surrealvision'
member on DSMTuners(this is interesting), CobaltSS

email, accurate as of June 14 2011: coffiehigh@yahoo.com

This is his profile on datehookup.
Single Men Ronkonkoma, NY - coffiehigh

saab roll over - YouTube

Join date of CobaltSS forum 17 May 2012
Quote:
hello i have a 2004 silver redline im looking for parts , bought a car was hit in the front need hood, air bags, seat belts , fenders, rad suport, lights , crash sensors, radiator, condensor and what ever elese .... was also thinking of converting to a cobalt front clip

myspace about
Quote:
hello my name is chris im 31 born and raised in nyc, being from nyc i really grew up listening to rap music, people like buz markie, dj jazzy jeff, slick rick, epmd, special ed, big daddy cain . when i was young i was poor and i would steal alot of stuff from stores and what every i didnt have because i wanted to be like every one elese so some times i got caught stealing and my dad would pic me up from the police station , finaly my dad got tired of me stealing and getting into trouble so then one time i got put away because he didnt pick me up he left me with the police i was 8 years old , that was the first time i went away i did 18 months in a kids group home. when i was away it was really bad and its no where any kid should be and experence. so when i got out alot has changed with my famly they moved and they moved to long island ny when i got out my brothers were very popular with the wrong crowd of people they were hanging out with, so me being so stupid i started hanging out with them and they were my friends and it was trouble, i was hangin out with thoses people we would do bad things and i was getting arested once again , for stealing i was put away again , this time for 18 months i went away around when i was 13, for 18 months , that was more drama in my life , so when i was away i didnt learn my lesson i was still the same trouble maker theif . i lost my child hood because i wanted to belike every one elese because i wanted things everyone elese had i would do things to fit in and they keep putting me in homes i was away from 8- 17 in and out for years, when i got out when i was 17 istill didnt learn my lesson and i was still stealing , i started stealing cars and i was put in prison for 1 and a half years to 3 years, in prison when i was in prison, it was hard core surrvival mode lotta drama and being around really bad people people that were never coming home people that were animals, i lucky surrvived prison , with out any major damage, just mential damage, so i got out in 1999 when i got out my mom was doing bad she didnt have anywhere for me to stay so i had to stay at a homeless shelter when i was at the shelter it sucked all the people were drugg addicts alcaholics and bums i was around 20 or 21 so when i was there i had this room mate a korean guy his name was eugene he was a raver and they made me his roommate , at first he would always try to have me listen to electronica music nyc teckno music and i was like you listen to that shit that shit sucks because i grew up on rap i was always around it i was closed minded so i didnt really know about electronica then he would just play the music in the room and it kinda grew on to me and then he was going to raves and he asked me to come i went with him, and my first party i went to was the tunnle in nyc it was amazing at that timeso i was going to partys and liveing life after allthose years of being away i was 21 . i loved the rave partys i loved the vibe i did some xtc and i was finaly being a kid . in 2001 my friend was killed some one shot him , in the bronx , he called me on the phone and told me he was in the bronx but he wouldnt tell me why i said what you doing in the bronx he just keep saying nothing nothing and laughing i thought it was odd but it was like he couldnt talk for some reason he didnt tell me he was in trouble so i hung up the phone not knowing he was in trouble and he was about to get killed so two weeks go bye i dont think and i dont hear from him but he was saposto go to jail for 30 days for stealing something so i thought he was in jail then on my b/ day the police call me up saying they found my friend shot in the bronx stuffed in a barrel and from the autopsi report he died july 3rd 2001 the day he spoke to me on the phone . when i found out i wanted to kill some one i wanted to do some thing i wanted some one to blame but the fact was he was gone forever . that was my best friend , after he died i would still go to partys i would go bye my self it wasnt the same no one knew what happin i would talk to many people i just didnt know what elese to do when i would go buy myself i would see every one and every one doing drugs and i saw how drugs controled people , i stoped doing drugs and i would go sober , so i became a sober raver at that point i deticated myself to the sceine and to the music and ijust keep makin music because i love the music music is my excape from everything anyway thats my story

It's a Saab Motor... A copy of the LK9

91 SL1 was made in Tennessee....

I want to see this mystical M92 Supercharger....

^Lol wut...[/QUOTE]

Welcome....
Bratboy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
F_ck Bates

Lmao. He 20 minutes from me and I never seen this horror show on the road. Or know of him. Thank God.

07 Recaro Swap Member #4
In the best interest of RLF, thanks for un-banning Qwikredline
philzoot007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement