Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

stop?!!?

739 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JackD 
#1 ·
so ya my brakes on my car feel gone, i hit the brake and the whole thing shakes and the wheel wobbles and just dosnt stop too well... i already had the rotors reshaped. i went to Firestone to price them and he said like 380 for the front of the car!!!

wtf!?

are rotors and pads this expensive!?

#4 ·
Hammer Time!

I went w/ Hawk pads and am quite pleased. Not as much initial bite as stock, but they resist fading. They also tend to work better when they're heated. And virtually no brake dust. :)

I'm hearing good things about Dezod's brake pads as well. They're worth checking out.

My only compaint w/ EBC is that no one seems to stock them, so shipping delays have been common for me. Granted, I've never ordered from Gravana, but that may be something you want to double check when ordering.

I know from personal experience that Dezod has great customer service and fast shipping, so that's also something to consider.

#7 ·
mikeysinsomnia said:
so ya my brakes on my car feel gone, i hit the brake and the whole thing shakes and the wheel wobbles and just dosnt stop too well... i already had the rotors reshaped. i went to Firestone to price them and he said like 380 for the front of the car!!!

wtf!?

are rotors and pads this expensive!?
Pepboys will spin the front rotors and change your pads for 200... your rotors must be warped.

Edit: Never mind... new rotors are even better!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.