Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Drive Much@!(&^#!(&@

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SatredL 
#1 ·
So I have made the official conclusion that minus LoungeLizard, no one in Colorado can drive, whether it be wet, snowing, or dry. I swear for a state with speed limits of 75 mph, people still dont understand the idea of "Fast Lane" Im from Virginia and we see snow and heavy rain a few times a year, its not a big deal. I was recently relocated to Colorado due to the fact that i am in the army. And since Ive been here, Ive noticed that accidents happen all day at every intersection of colorado springs for no apparent reason@!!@#$. I mean one time i was on my way to the dealership with my jeep xj and it was raining pretty hard and people were pulling off to the side of the road, I didnt understand, I was the only person driving on the raod and at 45 mph at that. It was as if people were in their cars saying "It's like water, but its coming from the sky...." Then this weekend we had a snow storm in the CS and Denver area and there must of been like 450 car accidents and 1000 people carried off to the morgue. What the hell is going on Im talking 3 inches and you would have thought that Denvers economy would have failed and it was the day before tommorrow. I go snowboarding a lot down I70 and like I said you would think with everyone who lives here they would be used to the snow. there are audi quattros and suby's hitting guard rails everywhere but a guy in a civic w/ CA liscences plates si keeping up fine with my jeep. Word to the wise, if driving through the mid west and you dont plan on skiiing or snowboarding, go around colorado, you might make it to the west alive.
pOrk signing off.

See less See more
#2 ·
And you know it's not like it DOES"NT snow there, so they should be used to driving in it. What I like is like here in IL., people with 4x4's who think I got a 4by I can drive like I normally do, until they try to STOP. BUMP BUMP DITCH, Oh SHIT!

#3 ·
SatredL said:
And you know it's not like it DOES"NT snow there, so they should be used to driving in it. What I like is like here in IL., people with 4x4's who think I got a 4by I can drive like I normally do, until they try to STOP. BUMP BUMP DITCH, Oh SHIT!
thats so funny, i see that all the time here in wisconsin. I love when people go flying by in an suv and then 5 miles up you see them upside down because they are so freaking top heavy. Also the first dusting of snow we had here. There were multi car pile ups all over Sheboygan.

#4 ·
I love that name She boy gan. But yeah it's like you learn to drive all over again. BTW the pirelli P-ZERO NERO M+S, Don't like em, I should'a spent the extra $$$ and got the blizzaks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.