Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Hi!

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  BrandonE2X 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on here for a few years since I bought my RL in 2014.

Coming from a 1998 Saturn SC1, to the 2007 RL was an upgrade in every way. Including that moment when you're figuring out how you're going to change the damn oil on this thing. That's is how I found this forum and you guys. I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to write up a how-to thread. You have saved me more than once.

I did sound system/navigation upgrades close to when i got the car.
This month I have installed the YYZ FE5 suspension because the factory suspension was shot, and now the feeling up upgrading everything has washed over and i'm afraid for my wallets well-being :crying:. So I will be roaming around looking for ideas on what to do next.

#6 ·
got my 04 in 2014

been harassing this forum, lol with almost 1500 posts

i get a little nervous with the oil changes at the dealer for that reason

welcome

#8 ·
Making it faster is the new goal. Like Rebel said, ZZP CAI coming soon. Proof pictures to follow.... lol.

I think I am leaning toward the TVS over the turbo swap, but I will be changing my mind one hundred times before I get to that breaking point.

Now that I have the right tool setup, and a dozen practice sessions, it has been a breeze changing the oil. But that first time.... not so much.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

#10 ·
I think I am leaning toward the TVS over the turbo swap, but I will be changing my mind one hundred times before I get to that breaking point.
If you have ample supply of E85, the TVS is the easier setup.

I don't, so that's why I went turbo, but I still run the car on E30.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.