Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

reading pa

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  cavingman 
#1 ·
anyone here in reading pa. I have a black rl and have never saw any other rl in the are.

#5 ·
i've seen a blue one (i think) in the lebanon / myerstown area

#6 ·
you'll see my RL there about twice a year i go to this luxury bed and breakfast with my woman.

mines silver with a small wing, silverstars, 30% tint with an axcelerated motorsports.com silver sticker on my back glass. oh and gm front grill.
not to hard to sport.

keith-

#12 ·
ok to reply to everyone.....

cavingman - that was possibly me, i've seen a few redlines there, but more than likely it was brett with the silver redline.....he's since traded it in for a new gto. If you are ever in town again let me know and we oughta meet up.

sp - i am definitely in, my girlfriend races her nova on a local 1/8th track and we've always wanted to come up to maple grove, if not just to see some funny cars go at it. let me know sometime, i'll come and meet you.

mrclean - let me know, i've always wanted to try it but i dunno how well i'd do. if not to race, ill come up and watch you guys and see how it looks. let me know sometime u guys are doing it!

#17 ·
xtremesc2 said:
ok to reply to everyone.....

cavingman - that was possibly me, i've seen a few redlines there, but more than likely it was brett with the silver redline.....he's since traded it in for a new gto. If you are ever in town again let me know and we oughta meet up.

sp - i am definitely in, my girlfriend races her nova on a local 1/8th track and we've always wanted to come up to maple grove, if not just to see some funny cars go at it. let me know sometime, i'll come and meet you.

mrclean - let me know, i've always wanted to try it but i dunno how well i'd do. if not to race, ill come up and watch you guys and see how it looks. let me know sometime u guys are doing it!
always in town, live in king of prussia now :D
me and another guy are meeting at the tri-state tuners meet in king of prussia movie theatre fri night at around 8. should come out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.