Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

im 2 seconds from ordering a clutch masters clutch and flywheel which one

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  fullthrottle 
#1 ·
im 2 seconds from ordering a clutch masters clutch and flywheel which one???? im thinking i want to go with their stage 3 or even stage 4 (6 puck not the 4 puck) which one and why travis from clutch masters says that I can still have a daily driver on a stage 4 with a 6 puck what do you guys think. please let me know. i want a daily driver but i want a clutch that can take my beatings on the street and at the track when I finally do go.

#3 ·
FX300 sounds to be the top choice...

#4 ·
Sp00ner said:
FX300 sounds to be the top choice...
just ordered Fx 300 plus fly wheel. now this is it for a while stage kit should be in route soon.

#5 ·
that is what we always say.lol

#6 ·
rice eater said:
that is what we always say.lol
what is what you always say. this, "just ordered Fx 300 plus fly wheel. now this is it for a while stage kit should be in route soon."

yeah my wife is going to fuckin kill me but it will be worth it. :D

#7 ·
whenever I order something new, my gf looks at me like are you fucking serious..

#8 ·
I think FullThrottle has way to much money and he should give us some:D

#9 ·
fullthrottle man, you need some fuel upgrades. 2.7" pulley, Full exhaust, and a 75 shot w/ 91 CALI octane.

Dude you are living on the edge man..

#10 ·
well the nitrous is going bye bye. (I squeezed it 3 times) I just got off the dyno. my sig says that my pulley ect is inrout. to top that off with the stock pulley this car runs way rich. it ante blowin up anytime soon. thats why gm can sell the stage II and you can still keep your warranty. with a 77.9 MM pulley (the one with the stage II kit) theres no way your going to blow up your car. infact if I was getting the stage II I would install it ang get the reflash and try to use my stock injectors so I could lean it out a bit. thats just me though. :D

#11 ·
AlphaJaguar5 said:
I think FullThrottle has way to much money and he should give us some:D
Thanks alpha I appreciate your tax dollars. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.