Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

CTI exhaust setup

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  marlinbaltha 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about buying the CTI exhaust system from CTI's website, it's $450. Does anyone recommend this or do it sound good. I'm just looking for a fairy cheap that sounds good and also increases my whp.

#2 ·
I recommend their exhaust systems, they're only a few miles away from my house I've been there plenty, he (willy) is a good guy his exhaust setups are great, does quality work and has quality materials. Never heard the system, but I do have one of his flex pipes on my car and it works great lol

#4 ·
#5 · (Edited)
I will sale you my CTI race header and the CTI DP with cat and wb bung (comes with copper gasket) it only has about
2,000 MILES on it for exaclty what i paid for it at my door $500 shipped. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am going in a different direction with my current set up and it won't work with what I am doing!
by the way your in STL right next door to me so shipping will cost you nothing we can meet half way or i can ship no problem here is a pic of what it looks like yes it's the same one hate to see it go but i gotta do what i gotta do? Thought I would offer to u first since ur in the area!!
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/buy-sell-parts/44380-last-f-s-thread.html

#10 ·
if ur looking for whp increase an exhuast system will not give u that much hp maybe 5 hp if tuned ... unless u have other supporting mods? The muffler is the most restrictive part of your car you really don't need to change out your whole exhaust system ... the head/dp and the muffler will alow air flow to flow best

#8 ·
only way I can think of bumping sound some would be cutting out the resonator maybe the cat. saying that I would never remove a cat from an exhaust. any cat back will be pretty loud. the stock muffler is the vital piece in making it "not loud" replacing it = loud. The best way I can think to keep it quiet is 2.5 pipe, biggest resonator that will fit, and the biggest muffler you can fit. btw my cat back was $350 stainless and borla muffler. mandrelexhaustsystems.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.