anyone with the psi-fi kit answer this for me - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
Saturn ION Redline Saturn ION Redline Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Saturn ION RedLine Forums > ION Redline Forums > Performance Modifications

RedlineForums.com is the premier Saturn Ion Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

anyone with the psi-fi kit answer this for me

do any of you have the oem boost gauge?? does it read the normal 10 lbs or so or does it actually read what the car is doing with the psi-fi kit, i wouldnt think it would but not sure if they worked this out or not. if not ill be getting another gauge to go in the pod. thanks

damn I was going to write something here about Chuck Norris, but as I was thinking about it, he IM'd me a roundhouse kick; knocked my ass out.

saw this and had to put it here: you cant polish a turd, but you can always chrome it! -Nasser Abo Abdo, president of audiobahn
zfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2005, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

I have the oem boost gauge. but no kit yet. I will let you know as soon as the kit arrives
speedingredline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

I believe some one from PsiFi or revitup motorsports had posted that the stock gauge will only read up to the 12.5psi... Due to the powerpaq "tricking" the ECU.. I could be wrong but that was my understanding
TOG Header, AAM 3" Exhaust
211hp@6000rpm 199tq@4900rpm
ExHondaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

on the cobalt ss the gauge is ecu controlled , on the redline im not sure since is not factory installed. if the gauge is controlled by the ecu 12/5 psi is the most it will ever read. best bet is order a mechanical autometer gauge from us cost is 49.00

WWW.REVITUPMOTORSPORTS.NET
ray@revitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray@revitup
on the cobalt ss the gauge is ecu controlled , on the redline im not sure since is not factory installed. if the gauge is controlled by the ecu 12/5 psi is the most it will ever read. best bet is order a mechanical autometer gauge from us cost is 49.00

Uh, the ladder tach and boost guage is factory installed on comp. pkg. equipped Red Lines. Same deal as the Cobalt.
dazednconfused75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

ray whats up withthe kits do you have them in stock yet. mark just never responds and never calls back i have left like 5 messages and numerous posts here on the board. let me know if you have em. and do you do wholesale?? i may need more than afew of these after i install mine i have about 11 people redline/cobalt waiting to see what it does on my car first please let me know
zfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor
ray whats up withthe kits do you have them in stock yet. mark just never responds and never calls back i have left like 5 messages and numerous posts here on the board. let me know if you have em. and do you do wholesale?? i may need more than afew of these after i install mine i have about 11 people redline/cobalt waiting to see what it does on my car first please let me know

i know i bought almsot their entire invemtory tonight but they are all sold , i have more coming in monday
ray@revitup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement