*BilletFlow Interchangeable Supercharger Pulleys* - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-19-2005, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue04RedLine
He must have put that before then redid it. I just thought I messed up the first email I sent (switched around the order of phone# and address) so for the sake of not letting that screw me over I just redid it and reemailed. lol, I wasn't gonna let it slip by if I could. Thanks Billetflow for the opportunity for something like this. First time I've actually been in the right place at the right time for such a contest. Thanks guys.

ill take that second one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Alpha)"Stick and Stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me!"...(XS)"What if I threw a dictionary at you? Those words will hurt."(SLS)Haha...Stick em both in the back of the RL...Twincharged.*rimshot*
additional mods:PCLEAR'S custom Shorty shifter, Custom HPT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 11:49 AM

See I Told You Guys Good Thing Come For Those Who Wait:d
Congradulations To The 10 People Who Got The Freebees:d :d :d :d :d

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by L-J Digital Photography

MODS
COLD AIR INTAKE SYS, K&N
ULTRAFLOW EXHAUST, DYNAMAX
TRANS MOUNTS, TQ FORWARD
STAGE4 CLUTCH,
STRUT TOWER BRACE, RSM RACING
FRONT SWAY BAR, RSM RACING
REAR STRUT BRACE, TQ FORWARD
TQ BRACE, TQ FORWARD
ICE BOX, BILLETFLOW
GM STAGE 2, GM TECH
2.90 SC PULLEY. BILLETFLOW . "WHEN PASSING MORE WIND IS A GOOD THING"
post #23 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 01:05 PM

Which size?

I was thinking 2.9" but GM's upgrade pulley will only be roughly 3.1"
Thoughts?

E

post #24 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 06:31 AM Thread Starter

I got slamed with calls yesterday evening... sorry guys...

I'll be making those calls asap
post #25 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-21-2005, 04:43 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilletFlow
I got slamed with calls yesterday evening... sorry guys...

I'll be making those calls asap
Those calls supposed to be coming to us 10? If so, I'll just make sure my phone isn't dead at all till I hear from ya guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I'd love to learn Japanese but it's so hard. There's like, almost no English in there.
post #26 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Moderator Kitteh!

I took my phone to work tonight and risked it almost being covered with random food particles to wait for a call and nothing but alas I'm still happy I get a pulley Love you guys!

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
post #27 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:23 PM

Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.

2004 Saab 9-3 Linear @ 9.5 psi. The original boosted Ecotec.
post #28 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:55 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_boost
Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.
Exact same statement, except mine's gonna be blue. Thanks guys. Pics will be up as soon as it's installed. I'm also in the works of securing a dyno for runs before and after the pully, same day if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I'd love to learn Japanese but it's so hard. There's like, almost no English in there.
post #29 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Moderator Kitteh!

Missed the call like an idiot but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
post #30 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 05:14 PM

Billetflow does make the best pulleys. I'm considering one.

2004 Ion Redline. Stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.