Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Car in the shop once again!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  woody21001 
#1 ·
This time it is the tranny. I'm sitting here waiting for roadside to come tow me to Saturn of Glen Burnie. Yesterday when I started my car everything seemed fine untill I started to move everytime I would ingage the clutch a loud grinding noise would hit and it wouldn't be everytime only in certin spots, Like if you have a rock in your tire your going to hear it everytime it hits the road. So I went ahead and took the SMM and traction bars off along with boost bypass and oil catch can since they complained about it last time and I'm still running around with no cat lol....... I wish I had money to upgrade the tranny and I would do it now but I don't. I will keep everyone updated on this!

#2 ·
Ron9919 said:
This time it is the tranny. I'm sitting here waiting for roadside to come tow me to Saturn of Glen Burnie. Yesterday when I started my car everything seemed fine untill I started to move everytime I would ingage the clutch a loud grinding noise would hit and it wouldn't be everytime only in certin spots, Like if you have a rock in your tire your going to hear it everytime it hits the road. So I went ahead and took the SMM and traction bars off along with boost bypass and oil catch can since they complained about it last time and I'm still running around with no cat lol....... I wish I had money to upgrade the tranny and I would do it now but I don't. I will keep everyone updated on this!

That sucks dude.... I am in the car right now headed up to BWoody... A friend wants get a set of TBars...

Oh, well... we will tune it some other weekend... good luck getting it all back intact....

#4 ·
ptparker said:
That sucks dude.... I am in the car right now headed up to BWoody... A friend wants get a set of TBars...

Oh, well... we will tune it some other weekend... good luck getting it all back intact....
what the hell are you doing posting and driving then? ;) :D are you driving?

#6 ·
Watts-Up said:
Damn it that sux dude! How many miles are on your car? Did it break on the way to or from Rockville?
42,xxx and it was around 5 pm last night, I went out for alittle ride around my way and started hearing this sound, I pulled it up on the ramps to make sure everything was tight. Took it out again and still did it only worse and kept doing it worse and worse. So I said **** it and took the SMM, Traction Bars, Oil Catch Can and boost by pass off. So hopefully it's covered!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.