Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Coolant Level Sensor

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  daythecountrydied21 
#1 ·
Everytime I start my car I get a "coolant" warning on the info center where the mileage is. The coolant is full at all times I've even added extra and to no avail. It still throws the warning at me everytime I start the car.

Sensor appears to be hooked up and as far as I know is good to go though I guess it could be a faulty sensor. Anyone ever have this problem or know what could be causing it.

#2 ·
Im pretty sure you have to buy a whole new resivior. I don't think the sensor comes out. It's not to fun removing the coolant tank i've done it before it sucks.

#3 ·
pull the sensor for the coolant that is near the fuel rail you can't miss it. it's sticking up. pull it look it over and put it back in and see if that helps. mine threw that coolant warning today because when i swapped my injectors i guess that i didn't put it back like my baby wanted the sensor to be in :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.