2008 March 08 Street Legal Drags In Fontana - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalsilverRL
SocalSILVERRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
Evo huh.. damn... ive done 5 different DSM's from the ground up.. i refuse to ever own another... I dont know A LOT about the saturns.. but i know with DSM's.....get rid of it before you get to many miles on it, lol...

Used to roll with Scot gray and the Road Race Engineering crew... good guys, but the cars were just to touchy. lol..

JOe

255hp/232tq. Stage 2, nates 2.85 pulley,tune

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 AM

damn i'll be in san fran for HIN the 8th...FUCK

Email:

SoCal Ecotec Founder and El Pesidente
post #23 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 10:55 AM

ok i posted on the GMeternal forum's with a link here. hopefully i get some more RL's out there.. as i can maybe get a ride to..

if you dont get it stop trying. im bieing sarcastic
*watch out for ninja's
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZERMAN
way too expensive
me = cheaper
POST WHORE MEMBER #2

post #24 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthehill
Evo huh.. damn... ive done 5 different DSM's from the ground up.. i refuse to ever own another... I dont know A LOT about the saturns.. but i know with DSM's.....get rid of it before you get to many miles on it, lol...

Used to roll with Scot gray and the Road Race Engineering crew... good guys, but the cars were just to touchy. lol..

JOe
dude... thats funny as hell. I know scott gray (vaguely)... I work for Road Race Chassis (technically, Muellerized Performance).

Im sure ill be able to hold my own

2005 Silver Ion Redline - *SOLD*
FRO member

2006 Rally Red Evo 9 RS...

Wingless...FTMFW!
**If you dont understand, I am most likely being sarcastic...**
post #25 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 12:00 PM

Have fun lol.. You have to LOVE a DSM to own one.. thats all im saying.... not picking on your ride... if i got a crazy deal, i would go back to one..

Muller.. that guy can effin drive!... i was helping out with Scott's car for the ultimate Street Car Challange a few years back.. we just put the new brake system on and muller took me for a ride... HO LE SHIAT!... and we got pulled over, LOL... but what a ride!

Is there still a fat mexican with a 2g and a GIANT FMIC named ROY that still messes around there? kinda miss hanging out with those guys... was some good times..

JOe

post #26 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 01:14 PM

^lol... yea, I love my car. Im never getting rid of it. I mean shit... there are 100000000 times as many parts for this car, for less money, than the saturn. I can spend $1500 and have a whole new tranny, shotpeened, and with custom gearing, even dogboxed... i mean sh-t... cant even buy a LSJ tranny for less than $arm+leg. ...then turnaround and sell my used tranny for $800-900

But yes, mueller can drive...but im faster. WOOT!...lol. I can beat him around kart tracks all day long. I wasnt impressed by his 30psi street evo on Motons... its great, but i take my own stock car faster around turns than he does...(ive lived around here much longer than he has...)

as far as hanging around RRE, im not really able to get up there much... Ive only briefly met the guys that work there, and a couple of regulars... They still have thursday DSM tune nights...and they finally bought a dyno
post #27 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalsilverRL
^lol... yea, I love my car. Im never getting rid of it. I mean shit... there are 100000000 times as many parts for this car, for less money, than the saturn. I can spend $1500 and have a whole new tranny, shotpeened, and with custom gearing, even dogboxed... i mean sh-t... cant even buy a LSJ tranny for less than $arm+leg. ...then turnaround and sell my used tranny for $800-900

But yes, mueller can drive...but im faster. WOOT!...lol. I can beat him around kart tracks all day long. I wasnt impressed by his 30psi street evo on Motons... its great, but i take my own stock car faster around turns than he does...(ive lived around here much longer than he has...)

as far as hanging around RRE, im not really able to get up there much... Ive only briefly met the guys that work there, and a couple of regulars... They still have thursday DSM tune nights...and they finally bought a dyno
Not only does Mike have a faster car then probably all of us he's not a bad driver either. what you shooting for mike mid 12s? speaking of which Mike did you ever mention to your boss about puting a cage in my RL?

2002 black on black Corvette Z06
LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
Custom Fuel System
6 Rib Direct Drive System.
AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
post #28 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle
A Reunion of the FOUR diehard SCRLA members that always showed up to everything.

http://www.californiaspeedway.com/dragway/

Attachment 8974
Who wants to go? I'm planing on being there. Thiking about doing the whole deal food and drinks everyone can bring something. It will be a fun filled day of racing and hanging out. Whos Down? Copy and paste and add your name to the list. Please try to bring some sort of food, drink plates ect.

WE NEED PEOPLE THAT HAVE AN EXTRA CAR, SO WE CAN BRING A BAR-BE-QUE!
WE NEED SOMEONE TO BRING A POP UP SUN SHADE!
WE NEED TO GET YOUR TECH INSPECTION MONEY BEFORE THE DAY OF THE MEET SO WE CAN MAKE SURE YOU GET TO RACE THAT DAY. (Talk to Socal about that)

THE LIST!
Fullthrottle - Mike (burgers and dogs)
007 redline - Greg (Soda and chips)
Smokem10 - Rocky (Buns and cheese)
KingOfTheHill- JOe (Cups and Plates, probably drinks too)
Darth Racer- Peter (Pork Rinds and Candy)
SocalSILVERRL - Mike in his red Mitsufied redline (mooching off everyone else)
ReDLiNe805 - Brandon Put me down never been to the track yet. pm me on what i should bring...
post #29 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 11:27 PM

Got to the Dyno today...

Got some parts on order now...

HOPE to have a car to put me into the 13's... im a good driver, just need the car to work with me

post #30 of 169 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

you'll have fun.

2002 black on black Corvette Z06
LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
Custom Fuel System
6 Rib Direct Drive System.
AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.