Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

painted headlights

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  1Redline 
#1 Β·
does anyone have pictures of a red qc or rl with the headlights painted red i am thinking about painting mine red just want to know if someone has don it and if so what it looks like

#4 Β·
just checked out the how to and there is a red ql with the haedlights painted red looks amazing just need to go spend the six bucks and get the paint and find the time to do it when my parents aren't home because they would kill me if i put my headlights in the oven or go to someones house and do it

#6 Β·
in the thread custom headlights look through all the pages it is on there and it looks good

#8 Β·
this is what my headlights are going to look like after this weekend

#9 Β·
Mask off the top and bottom portion of the headlight reflector...the flat parts, and paint them red....Here are mine in Black..

#11 Β·
so i painted my headlights on sunday with the help of stealthredline painted them red as well as side markers

will take night pics tonight

#13 Β·
well done.

#14 Β·
Headlights

So I have recently purchased a 05 redline and the orange piece right next to the headlight on the drives side is broken and I want to buy a new one and i have searched all over the internet and have found nothing.....if anyone has the name of the part or a website I could buy the piece that would be great

#15 Β·
#16 Β·
I read this briefly and it sounds like they are also painting the inside of their housing.

It looks good with the red not sure with the blue

I have the black insides done by a company that did them recently

think I like the dark appearance - one of the best upgrades I made

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.