Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego but Im from Bay City MI
well considering that you have the stage II and the pully isnt below a 3.0 with the smaller belt you should be ok.
is that what your asking???
2002 black on black Corvette Z06
· LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
· A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
· Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
· level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
· Custom Fuel System
· 6 Rib Direct Drive System.
· AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.