Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego but Im from Bay City MI
the damn SKy redline should be putting out more power then it is but given some of the component choices. its very nice for a car like that. still not quite to the redline standards IMHO
2002 black on black Corvette Z06
· LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
· A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
· Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
· level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
· Custom Fuel System
· 6 Rib Direct Drive System.
· AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.