Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

CFLRA's new toy.... LM-1

6K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  GatorXT 
#1 ·
matt(mgm) found a good deal on ebay for a LM-1 for our air/fuel tuning needs so i went ahead and bought it. heres a link to what the product actually comes with...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270089540303&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:MT:11

so im thinking we are going to do this.... since everyone is going to be using this the price is as follows.... $30 bucks for your first use and then your set. so ill make my money back and the group gets the reward of tuning air/fuel now! mods if you can please sticky this to the florida section. thanks

#4 ·
NICE! we can tune afr now! i still plan on getting hpt for my laptop eventually... but you know, somthing came up :lol:

#5 ·
Track Slut said:
so last night i found a note on the front door from dhl.... they already tried to deliver the lm-1 yesterday but i wasnt home lol talk about fast shipping damn! ill be getting it today.
hey...I hope you haven't forgot about me...I would like to get the A/F tune but if you can't I would at least like a base tune...I was hopen you would do it for me at the meet this saturday....Plez let me know what i need if you can do it....Or we can just talk at the track...plez don't let me down....:) :)

#6 ·
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.

#7 ·
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
Hey now, don't forget me! :werd:

The new downpipe should be here next week, so i'd like to throw those 60#s and the 2.7 on with the downpipe and get something going.

#9 ·
mgm1979 said:
Sure...we can "guinea pig" you too...figured most would want myself to do the bulk of the "testing" :shrug03:
Hey man, you know i'm all about testing shit out. Not to mention, even if we do **** something up, I won't be driving it for a while. Which gives us plenty of trouble shooting time. :D

#10 ·
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

matt MGM i remember when i had my LM-1 and you made fun of me because you said it looked like I had a gameboy for a AFR unit. :( :D

#11 ·
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

oops my bad bro...I keep gettin you and track slut mixed up...I forgot it was you i was talkin about...But it sounds good to me...I will see you saturday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.