Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

SFLSJA Hooters thread

13K views 84 replies 11 participants last post by  Darkmanx 
#1 · (Edited)
Looks like Hooters is gonna be the spot to try out and see how it goes. We can always change locations if need be so no big deal.

July 19th, 2007
6:30pm (still up for discussion)
Hooters of Fort Lauderdale

You guys know the deal, as it comes up just post up who is and who is not gonna be there each week.

#29 ·
Alright, Tony and I were bs'ing eariler and want to know if Sinnah or anybody else from the Lauderdale area that knows of a good Sports Bar?

Something that has GOOD WINGS, decent size establishment and close to the 95 corridor if possible (makes it easier for most). If anybody knows of anything, please post up.

We can give the Hooters a shot but like Tony, I agree, their wings suck lol.

#31 ·
jeez i guess i'll do a recon tomorrow and see what i find.

#33 ·
nah i already picked em off of another dude on the forums, but thanx. I got a good price from him so hopefully i'll get em next week.

#34 ·
I think I found a place that is pretty decent its actually at a billard club. Its on Pine island and SR84/595 not too far from the normal meet spot. I've been in there once or twice its pretty straight. They have a good size parking lot as well so let me know what you guys think. Im not sure but i think they have a kitchen for those who are stuck on the wings factor lol. I Definitley know they have a bar for those who are gonna drink very lightly. lol if anything we could have our first meet there and see how it works out. If it sux then we could plan the next weeks meet somewhere else. let me know guys.

#36 ·
sheek360 said:
sounds good brooklyn... any chance u can get an exact address?
I gotta go back that way to get it cause for whatever reason I can't seem to find it online. But on another note I just thought of Landlubbers on Griffin and Nob hill. it isn't too far from the 595 so its just another though.

This is the Address for the Landlubbers
10006 Griffin Rd
Cooper City, FL 33328
(954) 434-7255

#41 ·
????? I don't know ??????
????? Hello anybody ?????

#42 ·
dam sean you should've been there at the meet. cuz tony forgot to bring up the subject of the weekly meet. hes always forgettin the important things lol. how wuz the trip???? but i still say we get over to the land lubbers. see how everyone likes it and we take a vote if we stay or leave but we gotta have a first meet somewhere.

This is the Address for the Landlubbers again
10006 Griffin Rd
Cooper City, FL 33328
(954) 434-7255

#44 ·
its not that far from the spot. just keep in mind that its a 45 minute drive for the miami lsj owners too.

#47 ·
Thuresday works for me. Anybody else???

#48 ·
im down for thursday but sheek hates hooters I guess he'll have to suck it up for one meet until we can get an official spot. But im down for Thursday.

#50 ·
sheek360 said:
plastic, wassup dawg, how was alaska
you can ask him Thursday when you show up at hooters lol (you don't have to eat anything)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.