Saturn ION RedLine Forums - View Single Post - ***BUYERS BEWARE: ****erformance will take your money***
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 06:34 PM
qwikredline11

is there a problem being young and working out of your house? I dont get it. 99% of the folks on this forum are under 30 and 2% over 50.

Sometimes shipping gets screwed up, its happened to me, but in my experience Josh and Sean at over the top are first class.

I purchased a car cover from car cover direct 2 months ago it has not yet arrived. I purchased a camera on ebay from an outfit in NYC promised 3-5 day shipping with tracking and all that and it took 3 weeks to get here. In both cases the shipping was supposed to be better .

I have not beaten up either vendor for slow or non delivery, I expect there is a reasonable explanation. The camera outfit gave me a couple of 4 gig sd cards. Car cover? who knows. There are always two sides to a story.

I can also tell you that when I shipped out a part to a member on his fedex account at his request, it went out next day, (he did not want that but did not say so) but I missed a check box, and it cost him a fortune he was not happy and it ended up costing me . So like I said two sides to every story.

So I re-read the post . In 5 days you got the frickin' parts and you want to flame the guys because they are young and shipping was supposed to be overnight? Get a grip. UPS screw up from time to time, even our UPS driver screwed up once. He made a mistake. I did not flame him for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome