Saturn ION RedLine Forums - View Single Post - AWD Ion
Thread: AWD Ion
View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
LittleMT
the HepKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrubr88 View Post
Your about to ban me for arguing my point? Shit PM me if you want to discuss it futher.....

Now back to the thread.

I have seen this Ion alot in the past, but never knew it was AWD. Doesnt seem worth it if its mainly more of a show car over a rally car or something similiar.
I am about to ban you for constantly injecting negativity on here, ever since I have been moderating it you pop up adnausem with the remarks, comments, comments about this place sucking, I could go on. I encourage you to stop and be a good member and enjoy this place, I believe many here do enjoy your posts for the most part, this place is what you make of it, if you choose to make it a miserable experience for others, you will have diffulcultity logging on in the future. I'd rather not go there, I'd rather you all continue to have your fun without degrading/badgering others and taking away from their experiences. Now, this isn't debateable, what ever happens next will be based on choices you make.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chantilly Lace, the rollin Rockabilly jukebox!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome