Saturn ION RedLine Forums - View Single Post - Do not buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog101
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
richsoucie

Do not buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog101

Buyer or Seller: Dan Tran
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: RedlineSC101
Item(s) Purchased: Transmission
Amount of Purchase (optional): $850.00
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10): 0 do not buy from
Further Comments: Was told trans was LSD when it arrived i ran the part number because lsd was not on the trans plate. Turns out its a transmission from and 04 which uses different trans mounts than my car anyway yeah would have never paid $850 for a non-lsd and he was asking $1500 for it. Although if i knew they were the same person i would not have bought it from him because on here i asked and he said it was but on .net he said it was. As soon as i relized they were the same person i kinda figured i was gonna get screwed. Going to court tommorow to file small claims paperwork Mass is very strict on these types of things.

Cpl. Lavigne-Soucie Richard, L 3533 USMC

2005 Saturn Ion Redline -All bulbs changed to LED's, TWM Short Throw, Custom shift boot and ebrake boot from redlinegoods.com
ZZP Shorty Header with Trubendz.com 3" Downpipe into 3" Mandrel bent CatBack dynomax superturbo muffler, Intense 2.7 MPS.
Custom Tuned by me with the help of 04redline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I do Tuning in the Myrtle Beach, SC area PM for details

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome