Koni Adjustable Shocks & Struts Follow-up - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-08-2007, 08:33 PM

I think I still have a strut lying around. I'll check at work tomorrow and let cha know!

'06 Red IRL Comp. Pkg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lots of crap done, just as much sitting in the garage...
...but I do shoot flames out my exhaust!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
And no it's not with a kit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 04:50 AM Thread Starter

Cool.

Thanks.

Scott
post #23 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 12:36 PM

Let me know if you still need one sent out for ya.

2005 blue redline- custom CAI, 2.6 pulley, neutral balance shafts, 80lb injectors, custom crank-8lbs lighter, header, motor mounts, XXX rear bar, dual torque brace, URC subframe rails, Peddars springs, custom exhaust, aem wideband a/f gauge, interceptors, 10.5:1 pistons, ported head, 272 cams, Ti valve trane, ice box, stage 3 clutch, fidenza lightweight flywheel, oversized valves, Fe5 struts, FE5 control arms, studded everything.

post #24 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 01:44 PM

I dunno where mine went, I think one of the idiots took a bunch of my spare parts to get money for scrap metal.

'06 Red IRL Comp. Pkg.

Lots of crap done, just as much sitting in the garage...
...but I do shoot flames out my exhaust!!!
And no it's not with a kit!
post #25 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-10-2007, 06:07 PM

I have them being sent to you.

2005 blue redline- custom CAI, 2.6 pulley, neutral balance shafts, 80lb injectors, custom crank-8lbs lighter, header, motor mounts, XXX rear bar, dual torque brace, URC subframe rails, Peddars springs, custom exhaust, aem wideband a/f gauge, interceptors, 10.5:1 pistons, ported head, 272 cams, Ti valve trane, ice box, stage 3 clutch, fidenza lightweight flywheel, oversized valves, Fe5 struts, FE5 control arms, studded everything.
post #26 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Struts in route

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice eater
Thanks much for your support in this effort!

As soon as they arrive, and as soon as I send them along to Koni, I'll let you know.

Scott
post #27 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Superd00d

This is killer... let me know if there's something I can do to help.

'05 Stage 2 Redline -One of the few Red REDlines

Sp00n's HP Tuned GM Stage 2, K&N CAI, SFPH 2.8" Pulley, GMPP Exhaust Manifold, B&M Shifter, GMPP Clutch, Eibach Drop, Stillen Rotors, ZZP Stage1 Axles, URC-Subframe, TqForward Strut Bars.

260whp 225wtq
1/4 - 14.0 @ 103.7

Red Red Line Club #001
post #28 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 02:31 PM

someone in Cali get in touch with Ground Control to setup a coilover system using the Koni Yellows.

2004 Redline is no more..

2006 Wicked White EVO IX - Works S.Bushings, KB Under-Hood Bushings, Perrin EBS, Tanabe DP, Megan Resonated TP, Perrin Cat-back, Walbro 255LPH, GST Air Filter, 8000K HID , Nisei LICP, Beatrush Engine Stopper, Falken RT-615's 255's, RRE Sway, RobiSpec Springs, 750cc injectors, SunAuto Box, Greddy UICP, Titek o2 Housing, Ported Exh. Manifold, Ported Hotside, Ported Intake Manifold, Kelford 272/272 Cams, Forge WGA, AMS FMIC, ARP Studs,Mil.Spec Ported T.B, GST Tuned.
post #29 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 05:11 AM Thread Starter

I have the struts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice eater
I received a pair of 'used' Redline struts from Rice Eater yesterday - about 20 minutes before the pair of new rear Koni Yellow shocks arrived at my front door.

I'm putting the rears on this weekend -- 'if' they fit, and they should, I'll let everyone know.

My racing contact at Koni gets back off the road today, so I should hear from him soon - where to send the struts, etc. As I get information, parts numbers, costs, I'll let everyone know.

Scott
post #30 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 02:40 PM

I need you to help me out with some of the rear shocks if they work out for you. I can send you the cash or go through your contact if you want. Just let me know.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in