Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Autocross / Road Racing Discussion (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/autocross-road-racing-discussion/)
-   -   possibly taking a trip to the dragon... (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/autocross-road-racing-discussion/46366-possibly-taking-trip-dragon.html)

Rowdydudeman 09-11-2010 06:39 PM

possibly taking a trip to the dragon...

when i get back from this 3 week field op, im dropping in my new motor. once that's done (if everything goes smoothly that is and my FUCKING HAD TUNED works w/ the ss motor) myself and 4 of my fellow marines (one of which is a rl owner) will be making a trip to the dragons tail. any of you that would like to join are more than welcome to do so, i'd love to meet some more of you guys! the day will be tentative for october 6th as for we get back from ft pickett on the 5th. i'll keep all of you guys posted if you'd like to attend. i'll even give you my cell (since i wont have my lappy) and will be able to txt u back when i get the chance from pickett. :)

Rowdydudeman 09-11-2010 06:42 PM

OOOO!!!!! the line-up for my guys will be as follows... my self: 04 irl (mods in the sig), pfc simerly: '97 silvia w/ a motor swap to... w/e fucking motor he put in it... pfc switalski: 08 tiburon (stock), and lcpl lewis: 05 rl, 2.7" pulley, i THINK he has 60's, and a short ram.

i know, i know... im trying to get him to follow my lead so he doesn't blow his motor b/c he has no second h/e. lol

Rowdydudeman 09-11-2010 06:48 PM

2 views and no posts!?!?!? aww... *cries*

Margaritaville 09-11-2010 07:13 PM

I can't go, but you'll have a blast over there! I went for the first time last June and it was a great time. Keep the shiny side up!

Rowdydudeman 09-11-2010 11:28 PM

:) we'll do our best! any others mebbe?

sjmilacci 09-12-2010 12:19 AM

Sorry dude, I am stationed at Minot. My family is all back in VA though so I would love to go if I could. Have some fun for me.

saturnredline07 09-14-2010 06:47 PM

i may join on that let me try to get off... i run that shit... should be alil cooler by that time up there...

Bueller 09-23-2010 07:38 AM

The wife and I are going for the 24ish of Oct, nice road trip from dc

sierra 10-09-2010 08:57 AM

wishing u a happy journey guys, honestly I am not sure about what u mean by dragon tail.. do u mean China ?

Margaritaville 10-09-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sierra (Post 912131)
wishing u a happy journey guys, honestly I am not sure about what u mean by dragon tail.. do u mean China ?

The Tail is one of the best roads in the entire country to drive. 318 turns in 11 miles. It's US 129 in Tennessee going towards to the NC border.

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC