possibly taking a trip to the dragon... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

possibly taking a trip to the dragon...

when i get back from this 3 week field op, im dropping in my new motor. once that's done (if everything goes smoothly that is and my FUCKING HAD TUNED works w/ the ss motor) myself and 4 of my fellow marines (one of which is a rl owner) will be making a trip to the dragons tail. any of you that would like to join are more than welcome to do so, i'd love to meet some more of you guys! the day will be tentative for october 6th as for we get back from ft pickett on the 5th. i'll keep all of you guys posted if you'd like to attend. i'll even give you my cell (since i wont have my lappy) and will be able to txt u back when i get the chance from pickett.

"If i had a quarter for everytime i'd wished to have a nickel... i'd have 5 times the amount of theoretical change."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

OOOO!!!!! the line-up for my guys will be as follows... my self: 04 irl (mods in the sig), pfc simerly: '97 silvia w/ a motor swap to... w/e fucking motor he put in it... pfc switalski: 08 tiburon (stock), and lcpl lewis: 05 rl, 2.7" pulley, i THINK he has 60's, and a short ram.

i know, i know... im trying to get him to follow my lead so he doesn't blow his motor b/c he has no second h/e. lol

"If i had a quarter for everytime i'd wished to have a nickel... i'd have 5 times the amount of theoretical change."
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

2 views and no posts!?!?!? aww... *cries*

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:13 PM

I can't go, but you'll have a blast over there! I went for the first time last June and it was a great time. Keep the shiny side up!

06 Ion RL
95 Viper RT/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 11:28 PM Thread Starter

we'll do our best! any others mebbe?

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 12:19 AM

Sorry dude, I am stationed at Minot. My family is all back in VA though so I would love to go if I could. Have some fun for me.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 06:47 PM

i may join on that let me try to get off... i run that shit... should be alil cooler by that time up there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zzperformance monster from hell with to much power!!!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 AM

The wife and I are going for the 24ish of Oct, nice road trip from dc

2006 Black RL
1999 Forester w/ 268k DD & still knocks down 32mpg
2009 Buell 1125R w/ Stainless Steel Drummer
2004 Buell XB12R Firebolt

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 08:57 AM

wishing u a happy journey guys, honestly I am not sure about what u mean by dragon tail.. do u mean China ?

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-09-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra View Post
wishing u a happy journey guys, honestly I am not sure about what u mean by dragon tail.. do u mean China ?
The Tail is one of the best roads in the entire country to drive. 318 turns in 11 miles. It's US 129 in Tennessee going towards to the NC border.

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

06 Ion RL
95 Viper RT/10

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in