Droxity's local SMOD AutoX build - Page 2 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 10:25 AM
ARM
That guy is awesome ^^^

don't forget your chrome oil cap. that's like 15 visual HP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Black Onyx Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area47 View Post
::slams head into desk::

you can make the ve look like a pair of tits and it will NOT change the way the car runs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxity
Bacon is made from smoked pork belly. Any and all other "bacons" are charlatans and an insult to pigs everywhere.

It would be like putting a Redline badge on a Honda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline
LSD is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by armcclure View Post
don't forget your chrome oil cap. that's like 15 visual HP.
pure sex crappy pic (user error)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ARMoilcap.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	15592  

The thought is pure ambiguous

post #13 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxity View Post
I'll keep it in mind but much rather work something out with John one way or the other.
As do most people! lol

Quote:
Didn't run due to leaking stock passenger strut and FMHE...killed me to watch everyone else Honestly, most of the SS/TC's needed driver mod just because of experience level. Shroogis killed em all except for the one who hangs with and buys everything Powell (Loki).
Oh. I heard Shroogis was kicking butt out there from Tyler. Then I was wondering about your car... Dam I wish I could have made it.

Quote:
Good to know, you ever get your air dam situation straightened out?
Not yet. The mounting hole on the air dam itself is ripped. I can't repair it and still use the push pins. I'll probably just bolt it to the drop bracket I got from John.

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure

post #14 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline View Post
Oh. I heard Shroogis was kicking butt out there from Tyler. Then I was wondering about your car... Dam I wish I could have made it.
Wish you could have at least made the meet @CED but I understand life gets in the way sometimes...

Shroogis seems like a natural and honestly, I'm a bit envious of his ability. Doesn't hurt him that he's a skinny shit though...guessing I've prolly got a hundo on him. God I need to get back into shape (other than round).

post #15 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 01:18 PM

Nate can drive his ride pretty good. We were going back and forth all day with similar times. He ended up with a 49.024 and I ended up with a 49.033. That is pretty damn close.

My car makes a long cunt hair less power than my tuners car with less mods!!
But I am still knocking on the door. 12whp more to go!
post #16 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
Nate can drive his ride pretty good. We were going back and forth all day with similar times. He ended up with a 49.024 and I ended up with a 49.033. That is pretty damn close.
Ya, you guys were VERY close in times but....he's running Progress Springs and Sway bar with all season tires and only has 6 autoX events to-date...

Not trying to discount your ability at all but for setup and experience level, Shroog did pretty damn good. <No homo>

I'm just jealous I didn't get to run so people could've laughed at the "slow" redline.

post #17 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
You could probably make up that difference with a dual pass endplate.

Quote:
Ya, you guys were VERY close in times but....he's running Progress Springs and Sway bar with all season tires and only has 6 autoX events to-date...
I think I am going to pick up John's Street bar.

Quote:
Not trying to discount your ability at all but for setup and experience level, Shroog did pretty damn good. <No homo>
Sounds like there might be a little in there!

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
post #18 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline View Post
Sounds like there might be a little in there!
Could never be gay, I don't have the fashion sense for it...

that and the co*ksucking pretty much leaves me out.

post #19 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 03:55 PM

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
post #20 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 06:42 PM

Damn did this thread get funny! Lol.

Tyler is a damn good driver and has a spot on suspension setup. His camber is awesome! I also have an LSD which is a huge advantage. I had a blast tho even if all 20 runs killed my tires :-( it was fun racing against him so we could push each other like we did.

Droxity - my tires aren't all season, just not super sticky summer tires like some options available. They are affordable and pretty good for what they are.

I think racing back and forth with Tyler was the most fun I've had autoxing. Sucks you don't live closer, Tyler! The only delta chassis guys in this area except for Alan and I are ricers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in