Droxity's local SMOD AutoX build - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 07:57 PM Thread Starter

Didn't realize Tyler wasn't on LSD (transmission) and could've sworn 101's were all-season...

I take back everything I said...time for a new man crush. JK, awesome job to both of you

The thought is pure ambiguous

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxity View Post
Didn't realize Tyler wasn't on LSD (transmission) and could've sworn 101's were all-season...

I take back everything I said...time for a new man crush. JK, awesome job to both of you
But Tyler is probably pushing 30-40 more whp...

lol

06 Silver RL |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
post #23 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline View Post
But Tyler is probably pushing 30-40 more whp...

lol
Power doesn't mean anything if you can't put it to the ground. I can't get on the gas when I need to when coming out of corners or else I spin. If I get a LSD and a bigger rear bar my car would be pretty well setup for AutoX. Anyone know where I can find a used LSD trans around $500?

My car makes a long cunt hair less power than my tuners car with less mods!!
But I am still knocking on the door. 12whp more to go!

post #24 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
Power doesn't mean anything if you can't put it to the ground. I can't get on the gas when I need to when coming out of corners or else I spin. If I get a LSD and a bigger rear bar my car would be pretty well setup for AutoX. Anyone know where I can find a used LSD trans around $500?
If I knew that, I'd already have one Try wreckers (search car-part) or wait for some kid on to wreck his car and swoop in for the kill. Make sure you don't get the LNF trans.

post #25 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Very true. I spin even with the LSD. I found my trans on carparts.com. 400+ shipping for an 06 with 60k.
post #26 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

Quote:
What rear bar are you running now?

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
post #27 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
If I knew that, I'd already have one Try wreckers (search car-part) or wait for some kid on to wreck his car and swoop in for the kill. Make sure you don't get the LNF trans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroogis View Post
Very true. I spin even with the LSD. I found my trans on carparts.com. 400+ shipping for an 06 with 60k.
I have looked all over including car-part. The trans that are near me are all minimum $600. I was going to buy one from a guy in IL that was parting out his recked car but he ended up giving it to a friend for helping him part out the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline View Post
What rear bar are you running now?
I am running the street bar. Its perfect for RA but for AutoX I think I could make the car fast with the XXX bar.

My car makes a long cunt hair less power than my tuners car with less mods!!
But I am still knocking on the door. 12whp more to go!
post #28 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

You gonna tackle the LSD transmision swap yourself Tyler?

post #29 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
You gonna tackle the LSD transmision swap yourself Tyler?
He should! It's not too bad. I'd help him if he were closer. I've done 3 LSJ (red lines specifically) clutches - including my LSD trans install, but the process is the same, with no issues.
post #30 of 421 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroogis View Post
He should! It's not too bad. I'd help him if he were closer. I've done 3 LSJ (red lines specifically) clutches - including my LSD trans install, but the process is the same, with no issues.
If I can find a deal, I'm getting an LSD this summer for sure.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in