whats hot and whats not - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2011, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

not dead just burried in work. I am hoping to get back into the hunt with the redlines. I hate that I missed so much over the last couple of years. But after fullthrottle screwed me my car was down for a long time.
I'll let you guys know what the setup is like once I have it installed and track proven.

2005 blue redline- custom CAI, 2.6 pulley, neutral balance shafts, 80lb injectors, custom crank-8lbs lighter, header, motor mounts, XXX rear bar, dual torque brace, URC subframe rails, Peddars springs, custom exhaust, aem wideband a/f gauge, interceptors, 10.5:1 pistons, ported head, 272 cams, Ti valve trane, ice box, stage 3 clutch, fidenza lightweight flywheel, oversized valves, Fe5 struts, FE5 control arms, studded everything.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

Sorry it's been so long, but I've been tied up with kids and work. I now have the front control arms, peddars all the way arround, FE5 struts/shocks, and Powell XXX rear bar.

I must say that I never thought this car could corner the way it does now. I mean it is a huge increase from the Eibach's and Koni yellows I had before. Powell gets a big 2 thumbs up from me on this setup. Just amazing!!!

2005 blue redline- custom CAI, 2.6 pulley, neutral balance shafts, 80lb injectors, custom crank-8lbs lighter, header, motor mounts, XXX rear bar, dual torque brace, URC subframe rails, Peddars springs, custom exhaust, aem wideband a/f gauge, interceptors, 10.5:1 pistons, ported head, 272 cams, Ti valve trane, ice box, stage 3 clutch, fidenza lightweight flywheel, oversized valves, Fe5 struts, FE5 control arms, studded everything.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice eater View Post
Sorry it's been so long, but I've been tied up with kids and work. I now have the front control arms, peddars all the way arround, FE5 struts/shocks, and Powell XXX rear bar.

I must say that I never thought this car could corner the way it does now. I mean it is a huge increase from the Eibach's and Koni yellows I had before. Powell gets a big 2 thumbs up from me on this setup. Just amazing!!!
If you still have the Koni's then try pairing them with the pedders and then make some adjustments on the damping they should work well together too.

My car topped out at 140 miles per hour, this morning.
I need NOS. Two of the big ones, and I need it tonight.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

thank you, I will try that after I get some more data with this setup.

post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:51 AM
whore whore whore whore

brian the rice eater

oh how i missed you

btw, mucho thanks for helping me install my head a long time ago, and getting it timed

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

no problem, my pleasure. How is your car doing now?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in