Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Buy/Sell Parts (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/buy-sell-parts/)
-   -   Official Buyer Feedback Thread (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/buy-sell-parts/38972-official-buyer-feedback-thread.html)

daythecountrydied21 03-04-2009 08:03 PM

Official Buyer Feedback Thread

The Official Redline Forums Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Alright boys (and girls :D), lets keep this clean and make it work, I know we all can do this but if you don't, one of our moderators will be more than happy to do it for you :pinklove:.

The format will be as follows:

Buyer or Seller:
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:
Item(s) Purchased:
Amount of Purchase (optional):
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10):
Further Comments:

Thread Rules

1. Copy and paste the format into your post and answer how you feel, this is to let other people know the quality of a seller or buyer, and to even provide constructive criticisim for the seller or buyer in the future. The only posts allowed in this thread will contain only the above template, nothing more. Any other posts will be deleted at a moderators discretion.

2. There will be no beating dead horses in here. If someone has something negative to say about the way something was handled tough, it should've been handled right, and back and forth bickering should be taken up elsewhere. Such posts will be removed. Lets not be children and make this work.

3. Vendor critiques are also welcome, excessive "fanboyisim" will not be tolerated, and posts will be removed at a moderators discretion. If you love the way the vendor handled the sale great, let us know, but we don't need any hinting to certain companys even if they are understandably good, this can be done with a short "Handled everything well, item shipped fast, what was expected, A+".

4. To locate a seller or buyer you are looking for, make use of the "search this thread" tab located in the thread, by typing in the buyer or sellers forum name.

5. Last but not least, START FEEDBACKING.

Benfica7 03-04-2009 08:12 PM

Buyer or Seller: Seller
Seller's Forum Name:Ebristol
Item(s) Purchased: K&N Typhoon (used)
Seller Rating(1-10):10
Further Comments:I would recommend Eric as a seller/buyer on RLF. Item was as promised, and gave me a discount for not going to another seller for the same item, but was offering for lower price.

Seller's Forum Name: Snobrdrdan
Item Purchased: Ladder Tach/Boost Guage with Amishland's harness (used)
Seller Rating:10
Further Comments: Item was packaged incredibly well, handled transaction flawlessly, and helped me understand the directions for install. I recommend him as a buyer/seller on RLF.

daythecountrydied21 03-04-2009 08:14 PM

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: ebristol
Item(s) Purchased: G6 Rims w/ Tires
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10): 10
Further Comments: Eric responded promptly to my questions and concerns. He found the cheapest shipping and got them here quickly. Would buy again.

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: SPIKE50002
Item(s) Purchased: 2.8 Pulley, 60# Injectors w/ harness, Tensioner Pulley
Amount of Purchase (optional): 155
Further Comments: Spike was great with communication and had a fantastic price. Shipping was fast. Would buy again.

mrphoto103 03-04-2009 08:16 PM

Thanks for putting this together as we talked about I appreciate it.

As a buyer/seller I do suggest the following;

- get an address and phone number (non cell preferred) of the person you are working with.
- get their full name

Not being pessimistic, I just think it is good business practice. Do as you please though when you conduct your purchases. I havent tried it yet, but putting the members name in the Title of your reply may make it easier to search as well later on.

Mattman6 03-04-2009 08:18 PM

Buyer or Seller: Buyer
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: deucedeuce
Item(s) Purchased: Bought Narrowband O2 Gauge.
Amount of Purchase (optional): $30.00
Further Comments: Payment was sent fast!

Twitch 03-04-2009 08:28 PM

Buyer or Seller:buyer
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:fastchck
Item(s) Purchased:k&n typhoon
Amount of Purchase (optional):$150
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10):10
Further Comments:cheyrl's awsome,picked it up that weekend.

Buyer or Seller:buyer
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:killah_thug08/killah_thug09
Item(s) Purchased: **** stage 1
Amount of Purchase (optional):$400
Seller/Buyer Rating(1-10): -10
Further Comments:do not buy from him,scammed me and many others on other sites!

Buyer or Seller:seller
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:shabodah
Item(s) Purchased: jerky
Further Comments:communicated well,answered all questions,and makes some damn good jerky!

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:SLOWSSTURBO
Item(s) Purchased: intense 2.8
Further Comments:communicated well,answered all questions,and shipped out quickly

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: qwikredline
Item(s) Purchased: b&m
Further Comments:communicated well,answered all questions, was very helpful with all questions and shipped out quickly.

AdamJH225 03-05-2009 12:49 PM

Burnrubr88, The.Real.Redline

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: Burnrubr88
Item(s) Purchased: Stock Polished Wheels and lugs, no tires.
Amount of Purchase (optional): $350, including shipping
Further Comments: Justin was great. He got a good deal on shipping, provided me with a tracking number, and agreed to accept payment in three installments (at my request): one third up front, one third once the wheels were shipped, and the balance once I had received the wheels. Good communication all around, and he was very understanding when PayPal took forever to draw the money from my bank account.

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: The.Real.Redline
Item(s) Purchased: Hurst short-throw shifter, AEM short-ram intake.
Amount of Purchase (optional): $210 USD for both, including shipping
Further Comments: Adrian was also great. We got to talking and it's too bad his Redline hasn't been more reliable. The shipping took a short time considering it came all the way from Canada. Adrian let me pay the same way I paid Justin (see above). I would definitely buy from him again; if I can save up the money I'm going to pick up the Ingalls TD and brake rotors he still has for sale.

AdamJH225 03-05-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrphoto103 (Post 748902)
Thanks for putting this together as we talked about I appreciate it.

As a buyer/seller I do suggest the following;

- get an address and phone number (non cell preferred) of the person you are working with.
- get their full name

Not being pessimistic, I just think it is good business practice. Do as you please though when you conduct your purchases. I havent tried it yet, but putting the members name in the Title of your reply may make it easier to search as well later on.

I always get a full name, address, and phone number. I also suggest that you consider paying in installments. My rule of thumb is one third up front, one third once the shipment is on its way and I can track it online, and the balance upon receipt. That way, if it gets "lost" in the mail, you haven't lost your whole ass.

daythecountrydied21 03-05-2009 01:26 PM

Buyer or Seller's Forum Name: toxicag
Item(s) Purchased: Stage 2 Belt
Amount of Purchase (optional): $35
Further Comments: Asked questions about the belt's integrity and seller answered and provided picture, fast shipping, good communication.

InfraRedline 03-10-2009 09:52 PM

Buyer/Seller: Seller
Buyer's/Seller's forum name: SLOWSSTURBO
Item(s) purchased: 60# injectors and harness
Seller/Buyer rating (1-10): 10
Further Comments: Seller communicated well and answered all questions quickly. Items showed up a few short days later. Smooth transaction with no problems whatsoever. Would recommend as buyer/seller for anyone on RLF.