The Official Redline Forums Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread
Alright boys (and girls
), lets keep this clean and make it work
, I know we all can do this but if you don't, one of our moderators will be more than happy to do it for you
The format will be as follows:
Buyer or Seller:
Buyer or Seller's Forum Name:
Amount of Purchase (optional):
1. Copy and paste the format into your post and answer how you feel, this is to let other people know the quality of a seller or buyer, and to even provide constructive criticisim for the seller or buyer in the future. The only posts allowed in this thread will contain only the above template, nothing more. Any other posts will be deleted at a moderators discretion.
2. There will be no beating dead horses in here. If someone has something negative to say about the way something was handled tough, it should've been handled right, and back and forth bickering should be taken up elsewhere. Such posts will be removed. Lets not be children and make this work.
3. Vendor critiques are also welcome, excessive "fanboyisim" will not be tolerated, and posts will be removed at a moderators discretion. If you love the way the vendor handled the sale great, let us know, but we don't need any hinting to certain companys even if they are understandably good, this can be done with a short "Handled everything well, item shipped fast, what was expected, A+".
4. To locate a seller or buyer you are looking for, make use of the "search this thread" tab located in the thread, by typing in the buyer or sellers forum name.
5. Last but not least, START FEEDBACKING.