xtant amps top of the line these are the best they make - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

xtant amps top of the line these are the best they make

i have 2 xtant x series amps these are the most expensive and highest end amps they make

we have an x1000.1 mono 1000watt amp this amp retail at 1299$$ at most large stores if you can find them in stock

and a x604 4 channel 75 x 4 amp also retails at 1200$

these are highly underated amps meaning you will get much more power than they state. these are brand new in box still have white plastic on the chrome covers. im only going to sell them if i get what i am asking sorry but cant take any offers on these casue they cost me a fortune to begine with. these are not the refurbished ones you will find on places like ebay and others. i own a stereo shop. these have only been out of the boxes to sit inside my glass cases for display use. as i said they still have plastic over the chrome. i use these same two models in my own vehicle and there are only very few other amps that compare to these as far as overall quality and sound. i dont want to part with them to be honest and was going to put them in the vue but wife says no go we have a kid coming and i have to much $$$ tied up in business stuff right now. the x1000.1 i will sell for 500$ and the x604 for
450$. these are brand new from xtant as i said i am a dealer. if there is no interest here i will end up using them but see now i can say i did try to sell them. i will post up pics as soon as i can. i may work some on price if someone is buying both of them. i will come down some but it will not be a huge amount im just being honest here these cost me way more than what im selling for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Tek

Xtant are fucking awesome and they look oh so sexy to boot.

Bump for a great deal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(TRADED IN) 2006 Saturn VUE (Baller Edition) -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. '05 Red Redline
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

these have the best sound quality i have ever heard... i wish i could keep em.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2005, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

Ill Give It One Last Bump Well See What Happens Or To Ebay They Go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in