one last shot..... xtant x series amps.... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 10:32 PM Thread Starter

one last shot..... xtant x series amps....

i have 2 models for sale... a x604 look here !!! >>>

http://www.xtant.com/direct/details.cfm?PN=X604

just to give you an idea of what these go for new....

and a x1001 look here>>>

http://www.xtant.com/direct/details.cfm?PN=X1001

same deal these are 1600.00$$$ retail amps EACH!! THIS IS 3200$$ WORTH OF AMPS here guys..... these were on my sound board that is all never installed in a car. they have the factory plastic on them the white coating plastic that protect the polished amp covers. no scratches period!!!! these are as new. if i didnt say they were out of the box and mounted i could have said they were new and you would never have known. flawless condition.....

ok the skinny on $$$ and cents here. i want to get 350$$ each plus shipping on these. i will charge actual shipping not an inflated crazy price. they come complete with manuals and the original boxes.... my sound board is is very clean. these were in my "amp floor" they were under plexi the whole time.. no one was ever able to touch them... i have these 2 only. i dropped the xtant line only due to what they charges for these things. as im sure you have looked 1600.00$$ retail for an amp like this to some they would understand how great these are... but to most they would basically say "what are you nuts" ...... pm me with questions or for pics... they are up on a few other sound forums also so first come first served..... i hate to part with them i really want to use them but ive already glassed my whole enclosure in the trunk and used different amps... i really do not have the time to re-do it all. and besides id rather have a current line i carry to show off in there anyway for when people want to see it. i can use it to sell amps that way..lol

let me know with any questions..... oh yeah i sent these off to xtant also to be 100% inspected to make sure they tested out 100% like new... they came back as being perfect met or exceeded all specs.... this cost me 75 each to do.... just fyi i did this so i knew and had proof of them being a-ok before selling them.... this way no one can get em and use em and blow em up from improper install and say they didnt work.. again just fyi.. been down that road before never again.. later and thanks

Last edited by zfactor; 02-23-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2006, 11:41 PM

These are AWESOME amps! I have two 603X 's for my system, one for the left and one for the right side. That's a great deal too, if you go to the car audio store to buy them they'll run you at least $1000 each. If I had the cash I would snatch them up in a heartbeat @ that price. I sold a 604X on ebay and got $500 easily. You should post 'em over on the carsound forums here: http://www.carsound.com/UBB/ultimate...ubb=forum;f=20
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:25 PM Thread Starter

no love on these yet huh??? man i cant believe you guys are passing these up..... 3200$ worth of amps for 700$ !!!!!! anyone that gets these is getting a steal of a lifetime!!!!!!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 12:36 AM

Arrow

I really wish I could jump on these, but without knowing for sure if my amp is the problem with my system (that we talked about before) I can't justify taking the money out of my budget.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I'd love to learn Japanese but it's so hard. There's like, almost no English in there.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

yeah but no comparison to the amp you have from these...lol... thats cool.. no problem
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 07:54 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor
yeah but no comparison to the amp you have from these...lol... thats cool.. no problem
Yeah believe me I know. But with school and all that goes with it, the limited amount of work time means limited amount of money. Pulling $180 a week at work is fine for most things, like spending money and enough to save for bigger things (like the stage kits, and twincharge kits ) but not enough for me to buy stuff like this on a whim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I'd love to learn Japanese but it's so hard. There's like, almost no English in there.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 11:18 AM

I'm sure I'd love the performance, but they're just physically too big for my current vehicles. I need the trunk space in my RL and they sure wouldn't fit in my regular cab PU. Seems like too much equipment is geared towards show these days rather than discrete installation.
PM me if you get in a bind and want to go even lower on the set. I'll buy anything if the price is too crazy to pass up. You're almost there now.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 01:45 PM

They look really nice, but for $1600 they better be god's gift to car stereo

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline13
They look really nice, but for $1600 they better be god's gift to car stereo

1600 each!!!!! remember that...... but im looking to get only 700$ for the pair... i may go a hair lower but nothing to much more off they are WAY WAY below my cost now.. im already loosing a ton on them..... ill right now go to 700$ shipped which will save someone like at least 50$ or more for shipping.....
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

well hell i thought id try here first....ill try the other forums and then if i have to ebay.... i hate ebay though ive been burned that way before so i try to avoid it... alright going once......... going twice...... (and we wait)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in