Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Central Canada ( MB, Sask., AB, ON )

94K views 1K replies 49 participants last post by  Tiffany Elizabeth 
#1 ·
Just curious who we got in these provinces on this forum, post if you live in these provinces...

Im in Winnipeg, MB.

#2 ·
Southey Saskatchewan, working mostly in Lloydminster tho

#4 ·
Regina, SK, Working at the ford dealership cleaning cars... for a suprising amount of money. school later for mechanical work. I HAVE HP TUNERS :D:D:D ... sorry that just slipped out.

#5 ·
wholay molay, saskatchewan took all canada's RedLines lol.... wondering where the rest went :p

#8 ·
niiice, any u these places u guys from have cruise nights down ur main city strip?? like here in winnipeg its Sunday's down Portage Ave./Main St.

#9 ·
the only other redline i know of in london ontario drove down my street the other day, which is weird seeing as its a dead end lol. but yea if that guys is around on here u were in a chilli pepper redline, and u where on shepherd ave a couple of days ago.

#10 ·
K-Train04RL said:
the only other redline i know of in london ontario drove down my street the other day, which is weird seeing as its a dead end lol. but yea if that guys is around on here u were in a chilli pepper redline, and u where on shepherd ave a couple of days ago.
lol he was stalking you ;)

#11 ·
anyone here gone to a saturn or chevy dealership to get the stage II flash/programming??

if so wat did they charge you?

#15 ·
theres like 4 RL's in Winnipeg.

A blue one, a '06 Red, a '07 silver and mine '07 black

#17 ·
XeroState said:
Maybe because the title of the thread says "Central Canada".... hahahah
The title of the thread also say AB, SK, MB, ON...That is like 85% (longitudinally) or canadas length...so, Ottawa, ON fits in the thread, but is far from "Central Canada"...should read northern ontario. :)

#19 ·
XeroState said:
Periodic said:
The title of the thread also say AB, SK, MB, ON...That is like 85% (longitudinally) or canadas length...so, Ottawa, ON fits in the thread, but is far from "Central Canada"...should read northern ontario. :)
But he said NS, which isn't listed in the AB, SK, MB, ON...

Way to read Ryan, you really are a failure :) hahaha
Speaking of reading...I wasn't mentioning anything about NS...but rather how the thread title includes Ontario, which covers a great GREAT ammount of east-west distance...yet the majority of Ontario (population wise) doesn't even come close to "Central Canada"...

#20 ·
lol well i guess i could have made it GREATER MID - EAST CANADA lmao.

#22 ·
I'm in Regina, SK :D '07 IRL, Stage II blah blah blah ... wish we had a damn fuel place that had non E blended 93+ at the pump :(

Other mods I just steal from Xero ... he's funny like that

Got my SII kit done at our local Saturn dealer who I'm actually really happy with. There's a couple guys in the bays that I actually trust and do not have their heads burried and are willing to help out with mods etc. First time I've been impressed with a dealers shop personally. I used to be a performance and industrial machinist and dealt with a lot of shops so I'm bias :p

I forked out a little more because I bought right form GM ... I think it was about $1000 total at the time (kit and labour)

#23 ·
xero is gay.

#24 ·
SpEnTBoY said:
I'm in Regina, SK :D '07 IRL, Stage II blah blah blah ... wish we had a damn fuel place that had non E blended 93+ at the pump :(

Other mods I just steal from Xero ... he's funny like that

Got my SII kit done at our local Saturn dealer who I'm actually really happy with. There's a couple guys in the bays that I actually trust and do not have their heads burried and are willing to help out with mods etc. First time I've been impressed with a dealers shop personally. I used to be a performance and industrial machinist and dealt with a lot of shops so I'm bias :p

I forked out a little more because I bought right form GM ... I think it was about $1000 total at the time (kit and labour)
I just get 91 from Shell.. 0% ethanol...lol

And ya our dealership is pretty good and are great guys.

#25 ·
hah...Ultramar Ultra94 bitches...

#26 ·
XeroState said:
I just get 91 from Shell.. 0% ethanol...lol

And ya our dealership is pretty good and are great guys.
Yeah that's all I run is V-Power ... I'd still like to get 93+ and then get a tune for it .. rather than tuning down to 91. From what I understand the profiles are pretty lean when it comes to range of octane ... be nice to make it tighter :shrug03:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.